We hate it when our friends become successful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Self defeating.

Instead of improving oneself, one goes around hating successful friends.

Where does the hate come from?

That's why I'm so thankful for my friends at www.wpn.sg

In a competitive industry like wedding photography, we cheer for each other's success and try to help each other during rough times and that to me is a really rare thing in any industry.

Nah! I will feel happy for them and at the sametime ask them whether got good lobangs to introduce to me or not

Nope, think bcos I am already contented with my life and live each day with thanksgiving.

The solution is to be contented :thumbsup:

I'll cry the tears of joy for their successes.

but maybe your friends thought you crying cos you not as successful... :sweat:

"dun worry, your time has not arrived yet.."

What is wealth in them may not be attainable by you.
What is happiness in you may not be reached by them.

I have a good friend who spent over $5m SGD on cars over a spread of two years with his own hard earned cash. He is still searching for happiness and he dont seem to find it in the best nightclub or a Ferrari.

"we hate it when our friends becomes successful...oh look at those clothes now look at that face its so old and such a video ! well its really laughable ha ha ha ha ha ha" well this is part fo the lyrics pen by the great Morrissey lol

well on the outside one may feel happy for their friends but jealousy stabs beneficience in the dark thats all i have to say and thats the fact of life

Haha most important is to define success. What YOU want in life, what YOU think is success, what u want to achieve, not the social definition of success, or comparing the "level of success".

To some, success is earning 1M before 30. To some it's being able to travel the world.To some its having your works exhibited, to hold their own concert, to start their own small business, or to pursue their dreams.

For me success isn't money. It's being able to do the things I want to do, pursue my dreams and most importantly, live a happy life.

Status
Not open for further replies.