We got the rights to broadcast world Cup lao

peterpan1975

Dec 23, 2007
Finally, we got the rights to broadcast world cup lao. But what will be the price to view it? seem like Starhub and Singtel still keeping the mouth seal on the price.....

So what price range would you be expecting?

finally..... 50 buck max hahaha

Don't watch football... so, no care. :cool:

Maybe selfish of me.... but after how FIFA decided to play us out.... rather we don't get the rights at all. But that just me.....

I dont watch. SO let it be!

True but i think at least more than 50% of SG watch World cup. So in the end, those ppl will be under the service provider's chopping board. :p

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/cna/20100428/tap-280-world-cup-deal-done-231650b.html

How much the world cup is worth? Well, a fair bit of the matches might be a bore, it has happened before, and sometimes I fail to wake up, so lets just say, after signing up I end up watching 4 matches which were worth my lack of sleep... how much does FIFA think I should be paying per match? Anything beyond $5 per match its too much and better spend on a good night's movie with pizza, coke, popcorn with the kids. :D

-- marios

can always go kopitiam and watch, just buy a cup of kopi and can watch the whole match.

Finally, we got the rights to broadcast world cup lao. But what will be the price to view it? seem like Starhub and Singtel still keeping the mouth seal on the price.....

So what price range would you be expecting?

dont think many will want to pay for it as most might want to go out and watch as to feel the "live" match.

I confirm not one of those paying... :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Still NATO...

If can't watch via RTM lots of folk will just pirate to watch the matches live on the Internet..

Should teach FIFA a lesson.

yah man. we should pool our resources and inform all on alternative website for delay telecast once we find one lol. that way, we still get our fix, teach fifa, SINGTEL n starhub a lesson.

FIght what fight for the EPL? make me pay $12+ more. 26 for SINGTEL on AUG, i though can cancel STARHUB, but wanna Watch WWE ... end up have to pay both side.... 12+26= $38 damage altogether....

wah whack streaming hard hard for me~

No issues anymore, we're good to go with RTM and Indonesia channels.

Just endure the YOG that is being forced down our throats in a few months.:)

No issues anymore, we're good to go with RTM and Indonesia channels.

Just endure the YOG that is being forced down our throats in a few months.:)

Hmm. Maybe you've got it all figured out. This YOG thing.

I'm a bit sceptical how much of a success it will be. And, do we even know who is representing S'pore?