We are now Pentax/Ricoh!

pinholecam

Staff member
Jul 23, 2007
:cool: just noticed the change. :)

Welcome to the family, Philip T you are now officially invited to next outing , bring GXR and K-01.

shall have a meet up session, and get ricoh/pentax user poison each other thier equipment

Another new Chapter for the Singapore Pentax movement now that their sibling has joined in. Bernard must be very happy too! And I can presume we will be on track to break new records for our monthly outings too ! Thanks for making the effort Fengwei... :)

SUPER DUPER LIKE!

Welcome back all Ricoh member !

hjbyeo , think we know before hand , hence of the expensive dinner for celebration just now . hahaha

Welcome back all Ricoh member !

hjbyeo , think we know before hand , hence of the expensive dinner for celebration just now . hahaha

Hahaha ... Thanks for welcoming me back! :p .. Actually I never left! :)

Last edited:
Then the buy and sell should change also?

Ricoh n Pentax merged already
Hopefully outing got more ladies;
Pentax is my happy camera brand
With Ricoh now I have more fren;
Wishing the new merger a success
And i can see nothing but the best

Last edited:
Wong_SE
Hahaha ladies are always welcome but not the reason I go for outing. Besides photography we also covers other topics like bicycles, headphones, properties investment, beer etc. Some even just come for the group photo only. Personally, I just enjoy the camaraderie and seeking antitode to the LB virus. Whatever it is, there is something for everyone. Hope you will join us in the next outing and i Look forward to meet you.

Wong_SE
Hahaha ladies are always welcome but not the reason I go for outing. Besides photography we also covers other topics like bicycles, headphones, properties investment, beer etc. Some even just come for the group photo only. Personally, I just enjoy the camaraderie and seeking antitode to the LB virus. Whatever it is, there is something for everyone. Hope you will join us in the next outing and i Look forward to meet you.

Glad to know that I am not ladin , yet welcome ..hahhahahhaa.....

As a Pentax user with a Ricoh GRD, glad to see our common identities aligned!