We are now Pentax/Ricoh!

pinholecam

Staff member
Jul 23, 2007
:cool: just noticed the change. :)

PhilipKr35

Jul 17, 2011
Yew Tee
Welcome to the family, Philip T you are now officially invited to next outing , bring GXR and K-01.

MichaelLee

May 19, 2003
JB, SG
shall have a meet up session, and get ricoh/pentax user poison each other thier equipment

airconvent

Apr 12, 2005
Another new Chapter for the Singapore Pentax movement now that their sibling has joined in. Bernard must be very happy too! And I can presume we will be on track to break new records for our monthly outings too ! Thanks for making the effort Fengwei... :)

Supersimon27

Jan 20, 2010
Welcome back all Ricoh member !

hjbyeo , think we know before hand , hence of the expensive dinner for celebration just now . hahaha

hjbyeo

May 5, 2006
East
Welcome back all Ricoh member !

hjbyeo , think we know before hand , hence of the expensive dinner for celebration just now . hahaha
Hahaha ... Thanks for welcoming me back! :p .. Actually I never left! :)

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2012
Then the buy and sell should change also?

seefei

Mar 7, 2008
West Coast
Ricoh n Pentax merged already
Hopefully outing got more ladies;
Pentax is my happy camera brand
With Ricoh now I have more fren;
Wishing the new merger a success
And i can see nothing but the best

Last edited:

seefei

Mar 7, 2008
West Coast
Wong_SE
Hahaha ladies are always welcome but not the reason I go for outing. Besides photography we also covers other topics like bicycles, headphones, properties investment, beer etc. Some even just come for the group photo only. Personally, I just enjoy the camaraderie and seeking antitode to the LB virus. Whatever it is, there is something for everyone. Hope you will join us in the next outing and i Look forward to meet you.

MichaelLee

May 19, 2003
JB, SG
Wong_SE
Hahaha ladies are always welcome but not the reason I go for outing. Besides photography we also covers other topics like bicycles, headphones, properties investment, beer etc. Some even just come for the group photo only. Personally, I just enjoy the camaraderie and seeking antitode to the LB virus. Whatever it is, there is something for everyone. Hope you will join us in the next outing and i Look forward to meet you.
Glad to know that I am not ladin , yet welcome ..hahhahahhaa.....

rocaway

Mar 6, 2010
As a Pentax user with a Ricoh GRD, glad to see our common identities aligned!

Top Bottom