We are in the The New Paper 18 Apr 2012 - Pen in your congratulatory message to CS

chngpe01

Staff member
ClubSNAP has come a long way since 2002. This year we are 10 yrs and growing strong with 170,00 registered members.
For our 10th Anniversary we are able to afford a full color, full paper advertisement in The New Paper - look out for it tomorrow WED 18 APRIL .

Thank You to All Our Members for being with us and to our partners whose without the support we would not have done it. We hope by the next decade we will be in be able to do a full page color not only in The Straits Times, New Paper, Today but the other 3 major language papers.

ClubSNAP-TNP-18.jpg

Pen in your congratulatory message to ClubSNAP here:

Congulations to ClubSNAP and All Members :vhappy::vhappy::cheergal::cheergal:

Last edited:
its been a fun, crazy and fulfilling 10 years knowing all you good people (especially the regular CS'ers) ..... here's to the next 10 years :thumbsup:

Last edited:
woo hoo all you need is love!

Congrats to CS; my favourite forum and part of my daily life :heart:

Congrats Clubsnap and to all the members who made this forum what it is today :)
Here's to more good years ahead :vhappy::vhappy:

congrats to CS for bringing photogs together to share our passion for photography!

Grats and best wishes! ~ allen from tekong

My Sincerest Congratulations to ClubSNAP and many many many hahahaa..., and more...hehehee..., Fabulous Years ahead.....so as to gather all the like-minded together to Enjoy, Enhance, Enlighten and most importantly...to Experience the Wonderfulness and Awesomeness of our Passion/Hobby/Arts...in...'Painting-with-:light:Light'.....<=>.....PHOTOGRAPHY !!!!!!;)......leh...hehe-hahaaa:bsmilie:.....Yeahhh...!!:cheers:.....:cheergal:

Last edited:
My most sincere congratulation to Clubsnap and many more good years to come.
We have come a long way with humble beginning and a noble vision, which is to become a community of photography enthusiasts who come in here to share their knowledge, discuss ideas and foster new friendships and relations with others with a similiar passion and interest in photography.
All the best to Clubsnap.

Congrats to CS...once in it, cant get away without it...learn lotsa things here...Happy 10th anniversary...hoping for many more 10s...:thumbsup:

My sincere congratulations to Clubsnap! Kudos to the hard work put in by our hardworking mods and admins to make this a wonderful forum for sharing and learning.

Congratulations to Clubsnap! Its been 7 years since I join this wonderful family of photography lovers alike. I wish Clubsnap the best of many more exciting years ahead. A very Happy 10th anniversary to you. Tribute must go to all moderators that are relentless in their giving and sharing. I salute you all for the outstanding job well done. May all of you continue in your kindness and brings happiness to all.

Congrats ClubSnap!!! 10 years and counting! here's to a bright and successful future!

Congrats and CHEERS ! ! !
:cheers:

And ..... TEN MORE YEARS to go ! ! !

:vhappy::cheergal::gbounce:

Happy Anniversary! Congratulations on CS ten year milestone.:cheergal: Thank you for making this a truly great photography community.