We ALL cheat on our spouses!

Status
Not open for further replies.

synapseman

May 6, 2003
State of Confusion
www.pbase.com
Erm, that appears to be the case, according to the latest issue of Her World magazine (not mine, obviously). And no, it's got nothing to do with sex.

But rather, we secretly buy stuff w/o letting our spouses know. One fella even bought a sports car without letting his wife know about it.

So DOES YOUR WIFE KNOW THAT YOU JUST BOUGHT THAT NEW 300mm f/2.8, hmmmm...??? :D

synapseman said:
Erm, that appears to be the case, according to the latest issue of Her World magazine (not mine, obviously). And no, it's got nothing to do with sex.

But rather, we secretly buy stuff w/o letting our spouses know. One fella even bought a sports car without letting his wife know about it.

So DOES YOUR WIFE KNOW THAT YOU JUST BOUGHT THAT NEW 300mm f/2.8, hmmmm...??? :D

How he buy sports car and don't let his wife? At least maybe some ppl don't know how much does a 300mm f/2.8 cost.

ya loh, doesnt make sense eh. How he manage to hide the car? unless he bought it already then let her know abt it.

babyahboy said:
ya loh, doesnt make sense eh. How he manage to hide the car? unless he bought it already then let her know abt it.

That depends where you stay... hehehe... if you stay in a condo... den you can just park in the basement carpark then when your wife ain't watching, drive the normal car to the corner of the basement carpark, put a UV screen over, den drive the sports car out..:bsmilie:

it would be downright stupid if you are staying in a landed property with a single carpark lot..

It's also nuts to get a sportscar but gotta drive like a crook. So what's the point of getting it then? :p

It's also nuts to get a sportscar but gotta drive like a crook. So what's the point of getting it then?

Ya lor, might as well dump the wife and keep the sport car! Surely, the sport car can pick up alot more char bohs :bsmilie:

jokingly,
:devil:

synapseman said:

I know of somebody who... nevermind... :bsmilie:

can park your Murcielago in your office carpark. :think:
then drive your lauya Toyota to and fro home and office. :bsmilie:

Drudkh said:
can park your Murcielago in your office carpark. :think:
then drive your lauya Toyota to and fro home and office. :bsmilie:

i know a neighbour who drives a super old scrap Toyota to work & drives a S class during weekend or when the wife goes to buy grocery...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
i know a neighbour who drives a super old scrap Toyota to work & drives a S class during weekend or when the wife goes to buy grocery...
of course, there are such people!

Astin said:
Why buying a expensive lens (or car) and not telling the spouse is called "cheating" leh?
I wonder...

I guess being married makes one responsible for the combined finances. I can't imagine not discussing a major purchase with my wife beforehand.

Terence said:
I guess being married makes one responsible for the combined finances. I can't imagine not discussing a major purchase with my wife beforehand.

For my case, no way unless I'm planning to divorce. :sweat:

Terence said:
Me and my wife is "total finance independence", thats why we never quarrel in the last 10 years...:lovegrin:

wifes can oso cheat w/o us knowing, going 4 spa & such pampering treatments cost $$ but they dun bring back any tangible thingy!!:bigeyes:

to prevent nagging, I normally blanco the first digit from the invoice and made a photocopy of it and left it on the table where she would accidently see it. So far it works with all the L lens, like $2,250 will become $ 250! But even this, she would sometimes complain that $250 is too expensive for a lens that has only a red line around it!.... :dunno:

Canonised said:
to prevent nagging, I normally blanco the first digit from the invoice and made a photocopy of it and left it on the table where she would accidently see it. So far it works with all the L lens, like $2,250 will become $ 250! But even this, she would sometimes complain that $250 is too expensive for a lens that has only a red line around it!.... :dunno:
Why dont u change the $ sign to Yen sign? :bsmilie:

Me and my wife has an understanding relationship. I buy and she nags. It works fine for me.

jbma said:
Me and my wife has an understanding relationship. I buy and she nags. It works fine for me.
So it's confirmed that "All wifes nag" ?

Canonised said:

:thumbsup: must learn from the best! too bad my wife knows the value of red lines around the rings, she tags along to camera shops.

she even spots the difference between my 1D and the 1DmkII on display in CP with the 24mm Tilt and slift lens. "your one got a white dot at the side, that one dun have" WB sensor and proceed to ask, that one how much:sweat: ,how to upgrade in peace?:(

Status
Not open for further replies.