Wcon07 on FZ10, what flash to use...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hong Jia

Feb 28, 2004
Using wcon07 on FZ10, without flash, the pic would be very noisy and not so sharp, so i think i need a flash...

With the internal flash, the flash angle is not wide enough, hence will result in a ball of black on the center bottom...

Question of the day: Issit any external flash would be able to get rid of the ball of black or is there any special requirement on the flash so that it can get rid of the ball of black... I was thinkg of getting Suntax 328DTZ, issit good enough to get rid of the "vignetting" or do i need a better flash...

Noobie learning in progress...

Hopez u guys out there can help...

Cheers...

Hong Jia said:
Using wcon07 on FZ10, without flash, the pic would be very noisy and not so sharp, so i think i need a flash...

With the internal flash, the flash angle is not wide enough, hence will result in a ball of black on the center bottom...

Question of the day: Issit any external flash would be able to get rid of the ball of black or is there any special requirement on the flash so that it can get rid of the ball of black... I was thinkg of getting Suntax 328DTZ, issit good enough to get rid of the "vignetting" or do i need a better flash...

Noobie learning in progress...

Hopez u guys out there can help...

Cheers...

I got my Subtax 328DTZ flash, but do not have a Wide Angle lense to test.

However, I realized that there are some setting in the Suntax 328DTZ, 2 of which I believe is designed for Wide Angle lense...

By the way, where do you get your Wide Angle lense, what is the brand and model, and how much is it?

Got a second hand olympus wcon07 from one of the guys selling in forums, quite a nice guy... Got it at 100 not a bad price, the lens looks quite new and good...

Now hoping to get a flash that would take good pictures, get rid of the so call "vignetting"... Read from some website, this wcon got a angle of 84... so dunno if the 328DTZ would help or notz... need a flash to do good in-door pictures at night... So really hope to hear from pple here...

I guess have to wait till exams r over then would get a flash... now no time to go around trying... exam end at end of this mth...

Cheers

Hong Jia said:
Got a second hand olympus wcon07 from one of the guys selling in forums, quite a nice guy... Got it at 100 not a bad price, the lens looks quite new and good...

Now hoping to get a flash that would take good pictures, get rid of the so call "vignetting"... Read from some website, this wcon got a angle of 84... so dunno if the 328DTZ would help or notz... need a flash to do good in-door pictures at night... So really hope to hear from pple here...

I guess have to wait till exams r over then would get a flash... now no time to go around trying... exam end at end of this mth...

Cheers

This is how the actual flash looks like:

external_flash_328DTZ.jpg

Hope this help a little.

Hmzz... 28mm only AR... dunno if sufficient or not... heng i never rush down to AP to buy it today... got the urge... haiz... but exams...

if i am not wrong... 35mm x 0.7 should be 24.5mm... so i dunno if it would be fine... i guess much reallie meet one of u guys with a 328DTZ and try it out...

Juz one thing to take note, with wcon07 attached, cannot zoom at all... else will have light fall out on the 4 corners (vignetting i guess).

Cheers...

Hong Jia said:
Hmzz... 28mm only AR... dunno if sufficient or not... heng i never rush down to AP to buy it today... got the urge... haiz... but exams...

if i am not wrong... 35mm x 0.7 should be 24.5mm... so i dunno if it would be fine... i guess much reallie meet one of u guys with a 328DTZ and try it out...

Cheers...

PM me after you finish your exam. Let's test the combination together... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.