WC 2010 FINAL: Holland vs Spain (The Real Deal !)

Who will win World Cup 2010 ?

Results are only viewable after voting.

jeff7id

Oct 15, 2008
I bet Holland will win this time.

Paul the Octopus, please come to Netherlands !

:devil:

Go Oranje!!!
;););)

:cheergal:Hup Holland Hup:cheergal:

Spain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holland will be more exciting.

Hup Holland hup
Laat de leeuw niet in z'n hempie staan
Hup Holland hup
Trek het beestje geen pantoffels aan
Hup Holland hup
Laat je uit 't veld niet slaan
Want de leeuw op voetbalschoenen
Durft de hele wereld aan

Its World Cup!!!!!!!
GO ORANJE!!!!!!! :devil:

I will be banking on HOLLAND!!! :devil: :devil:
They are more experience on World Cup stage. Their captain is saying goodbye after this World Cup. It will be a happy goodbye!! :D

Spainards are "newbie" in the World Cup last semi-finals, not to even mention, finals! ;p

Holland to win its first World Cup.......long overdue for them. GO GO GO Holland

Gogo orange (y)

too close to call.... but i think spain will nick it because they have a stronger defence and a better goalie. :)

SPAIN will win!

Why? Because they are very effective passing ball around. The ugly truth about this WC is that attacking players want to avoid injuries first rather than play well for their country; and to avoid getting injured means they try not to have the ball for too long while in the final third of the field otherwise the tackles come in. Therefore, the star players like rooney, kaka, rolando, drogba, messi scored a combined total of only 2 goals while they combined have scored hundreds for their clubs this season. By being overly cautious, these stars played like very ordinary players. After all, being injured could mean missing out on $50m paychecks.....so who can blame them.

So spain wins because their star players don't hold the ball too long for tackles to hurt them. They pass them around & hope someone shoots & score. Like this morning, Puyol scored with head & every spain players relieved they don't have to 'cheong' & risk injury.

Now, holland has a 'rooney' player in van persie and he must be thinking how not to get injured. But fortunately, they must a 'seow' player like robben who don't mind injury & cheong all the way. So as long as spain can keep robben quiet & hope sneidner don't get to lucky again (he has scored 3 fortunate goals).

Holland, you have my vote. Go orange go, vroom...............................................vroom to world champion.:)

I have a feeling Holland will win, somehow :bsmilie:

All my bosses are Dutch so they say must vote for them.... :bsmilie: