Ways to show photo details?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicholasoh

Mar 6, 2007
Hi,

I was wondering if there is any way or software that I could use to show the details of the great photos post in the forum. I would like to know what camera are they using as I'm intending to get one myself, wondering which is better. I saw it somewhere regarding exif but not very sure what is it?

Any kind souls please advice me.

Thanks.

Hi,

Hi,

I was wondering if there is any way or software that I could use to show the details of the great photos post in the forum. I would like to know what camera are they using as I'm intending to get one myself, wondering which is better. I saw it somewhere regarding exif but not very sure what is it?

Thanks.

Yup, EXIF data shows details of the captured image, and is embedded within the JPEG file itself. It will usually show info like: camera model, shutter speed, aperture, etc. Note that (a) not all cameras will embed EXIF into their images, and (b) when saving for web, some software will strip away EXIF info.

Search CS for "Exif Reader" or "Exif Viewer" and you can check out what our favourites are.

HTH.

Hi,

Thanks.

Well, my PS-Ele-4:thumbsup: can show photos details-exif, but even better, if there's a software that :bigeyes:can show "Who's the person behind that VF of that=Great Images"...:bsmilie::bsmilie::lovegrin: (to prevent the: "Aiya, 'Solid Pics' but who take one erhhh?? Who erhhh??)

Hi,

Thanks.

actually...any camera also can ma...its how u use it...

Hi,

Thanks.

try right click in browser, and look for something like "properties". amount of information depends on the software used in processing.

Hi,

Thanks.

It's not the camera. It's the person behind.

It's not the camera. It's the person behind.

the person behind needs to learn the camera.

anyway, nicholas, learn the principles before looking at the settings. next apply to your camera. your body and lens may not have the same capability and limits as the other person, so got to adjust.

Status
Not open for further replies.