sbs99

Jan 17, 2002
Singapore
www.instagram.com
marinapark1x.jpg

marinapark2x.jpg

:thumbsup: like the first pic.
any filters used? coz it looks kinda underexposed

when you're shooting pics involving the sky, use something like +1 EV to prevent underexposure.

Originally posted by mpenza
when you're shooting pics involving the sky, use something like +1 EV to prevent underexposure.

Does this setting also work if I'm shooting ppl with the sky as the background??

I disagree that it is underexposed, it is dark, but it looks good, gloomy... I like the mood.

except if you're picky, there is a clump of grass/trees at the bottom frame.... crop that off.

Originally posted by rueyloon
I disagree that it is underexposed, it is dark, but it looks good, gloomy... I like the mood.

except if you're picky, there is a clump of grass/trees at the bottom frame.... crop that off.

Hey didnt notice the trees!! Hahaha....now that u mentioned it...i noticed! Haaa
I shot on provia 100. Funny thing is tat...i took the sky's exposure....intending for the sculpture to turn out black as a sillouhette...(spelling correct?)....but it still turned up on the slide. I didnt use any filters.....strange was the blue-ish effect on both slides.(both shots) The 2nd one i had it auto-"something" (i forgot) in photoshop, tats why it turns out normal.

:)

Well... On my D5, it looks blueish when its under exposed... "Auto-something" Auto level? Well, Auto-leveling often helps with setting the dynamic range (histogram) correct, giving the impression of a correctly exposed shot. But sometimes, it robs the mood out of a picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.