Wat's ur views?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexlim

Nov 3, 2004
Re: Advise

This was my post in ESPN's thread(Advise):
rexlim said:
Wow, so many people giving u so much informative advice! (Me learning also, thx to u!)
ESPN, u shd really appreciate them.
Noticed there isn't any like "Do a search...", "you need a life..." kinda advice? (look/sound familiar??)
Well, jus joking! (Hope you can take it.)
Cheers to all NIKONIANS!

OT: Tot you r using D100? Saw ur B&S thread on dat.
This was his reply:
1) This thread was 2 years back where digital SLRs are still a type of taboo. 2 years have passed, there's a boom, an archive of commonly asked questions have been around for referral. "Doing a search..." now yields faster results than asking the same question that gets replied only the next day/hour.

2) "You need a life" is used on people who needs it, if you feel I need it, next time just comment into the threads I start.

3) I don't feel you're joking, for the past few replies you have in my other threads, you have been giving replies that are indirectly aiming at me (now, don't tell me you aren't).

I'm taking your replies quite personally, and I feel you're targetting me for some reasons unknown. Much as I didn't want to, I'll have to close this thread, as I feel the purpose of this thread has been diverted and used it as a means to ridicule me and others who are starting out and/or helping out in sharing our ideas/knowledge.

I'm pretty sick of arguing with idiots.

p/s: If you noticed, I've been ignoring your replies for the past few that you made pertaining to my remarks. If you want to fight, bring it on to me in PM.

This was my PM to him(wanted to post it online but thread was closed):
1) This thread was 2 years back where digital SLRs are still a type of taboo. 2 years have passed, there's a boom, an archive of commonly asked questions have been around for referral. "Doing a search..." now yields faster results than asking the same question that gets replied only the next day/hour.
OOps! Din noticed it was 2 years ago thread. My apology!

2) "You need a life" is used on people who needs it, if you feel I need it, next time just comment into the threads I start.
Who don't?

3) I don't feel you're joking, for the past few replies you have in my other threads, you have been giving replies that are indirectly aiming at me (now, don't tell me you aren't).
You r 2 sensitive.

I'm taking your replies quite personally, and I feel you're targetting me for some reasons unknown. Much as I didn't want to, I'll have to close this thread, as I feel the purpose of this thread has been diverted and used it as a means to ridicule me and others who are starting out and/or helping out in sharing our ideas/knowledge.
I din even know you, y would i target u?

I'm pretty sick of arguing with idiots.
It makes an idiot to argue with another. Cool down.

p/s: If you noticed, I've been ignoring your replies for the past few that you made pertaining to my remarks. If you want to fight, bring it on to me in PM.
You r holding grudges.

Why post here in the first place???

My views: cos you two never speak in person, only here in forums, so got some misunderstandings............:)

smurfman said:
Why post here in the first place???

Kopitiam is the place to talk about life mah? Tio bo?:D

mods got to close this thread. +1

Misunderstandings and arguments, bring it offline or through PM.

TMC said:
mods got to close this thread. +1

Misunderstandings and arguments, bring it offline or through PM.

Let's discuss this on e issue, not on indviduals. Wat actually gone wrong?:dunno:

so what exactly are you trying to do by posting this thread? spit it out or no one knows. not everyone read every single post in this forum.

+ 1, think it should be resolved by the 2 parties instead

Drudkh said:
so what exactly are you trying to do by posting this thread? spit it out or no one knows. not everyone read every single post in this forum.
Hope some1 can clear this misunderstanding.
Dun quite accept it y suddently i was challenged to a fight?
Has it got that serious?

Sjourn said:
+ 1, think it should be resolved by the 2 parties instead
Was 'challenged' to 'fight' it out on PM, but no reply since. That's y i post it up.

rexlim said:
Kopitiam is the place to talk about life mah? Tio bo?:D

Hahahaha................:D

But seriuosly, its only a misunderstandings, if wanna discuss on issues rather then individuals, then, its becos you type too short, type longer in the future, define the sentences better, can help to ease down unhappiness.;)

rexlim said:
Hope some1 can clear this misunderstanding.
Dun quite accept it y suddently i was challenged to a fight?
Has it got that serious?
he has been challenged many times in the past, if you've been here long enough. so probably he is much more sensitive to attacks and so the aggressiveness.

if you understand what i mean.

As mentioned by many members, you should have keep this to PM. Our views can't help you anything, since we are not involved, and we can't interfere. My only suggestion is 2 of you should get away from your desk, meet up face to face, get a coffee (beer even better!) and sort things out.

We are in CS! Don't let some misunderstandings hurt our friendship.

:cheers:

Thread hereby closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.