wats ur age?

wats ur age range?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
spraylord said:
>55 would be ancient.. hehehehe :bigeyes:
no offence intended! ;p

May be interesting to find a group of CSers >55 and organise an Ah Pek outing shoot.

Anyone???

RSU said:
My monopod doubles as a walking stick, a few more years and I will be using my tripod.... :bsmilie:

I was just looking at the Gitzo Monotrek at CP a few days back. I'll be needing it.

>35 is OLD!!! Help!! I thought I wouldn't get that tag until I hit 50. Must be a young person started this post. Believe me, 35 is not old! After all, LIFE BEGINS AT 40!!

i just spent my 25th birthdae on the top of tokyo tower. the brooding dude on my avatar is exactly 15 years older than me.

zemotion said:
ehh where are the rest below 20!
here i am!! below 20 year old ones... going to be 17 soon.. end of this mth.. hahaz.. quite young i think compared to some people here.. ;p heehee..

Echo22 said:
here i am!! below 20 year old ones... going to be 17 soon.. end of this mth.. hahaz.. quite young i think compared to some people here.. ;p heehee..

I'll be 19 in december! oh no! becoming OLD!

adamadam said:
I'll be 19 in december! oh no! becoming OLD!

reminds me of how i felt when i was in the middle of commander training during army time..hehe :)

BASKET! 27-35 is "starting to grow old"??? I might point out that EVERYONE is "starting to grow old" ... even that 2 month foetus in a pregnant mother's womb ;)

turning 18 on the Eve of halloween! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.