Wats the best way?

Whats the best option to resign...

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can, I suggest you look for job first before tendering. Unless of course, it is your intention to chill out for a while.

I would love to resign from my job but I just cant :sweat:

i got no job so can't advice you..only can offer opinion...:) , which is to tender resignation after you have found a new job...so that still can earn your pay while looking for a job....
just my opinion from a student's piont of view....dunno if childish anot...:sticktong

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
just tendered, den kena scolded, & rejected back... will try again next time... ;p

Like real. Maybe you underpaid, that is why ;p :bsmilie:

why did you allow your employer to reject it and for you to try again? what right does your employer has to scold you? unless you 'are agreeable' to their reactions this time? such reactions may repeat when you try to tender again. just thinking, if you are not serious about it, why should your boss treat your decision to resign with respect ??

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
just tendered, den kena scolded, & rejected back... will try again next time... ;p

DCA...I wonder how you are going to do just tat?

If you do let me know your strategy I might apply it for myself too..;)

reachme2003 said:
why did you allow your employer to reject it and for you to try again? what right does your employer has to scold you? unless you 'are agreeable' to their reactions this time? such reactions may repeat when you try to tender again. just thinking, if you are not serious about it, why should your boss treat your decision to resign with respect ??

happen so i the heir of the company & the ppl who scolded me is my parents? :cry:

anyway, i find that my management system doesn't match my parent's way of thinking, so either i resign or they change... since nobody change... so i resign lor... same like most CEOs in big corporate, if the company's goals change & does not fit his way, den he will move on lor...

Sjourn said:
DCA...I wonder how you are going to do just tat?

If you do let me know your strategy I might apply it for myself too..;)

i wrote a resignation letter & put on their table?...

den during lunch i kena lectured... hmm, anyway yours different lah, u seem happy to be there... & yours big business wor, mine so small, think its dust particle compared to yours...

do u still need a poll ?

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
i wrote a resignation letter & put on their table?...

den during lunch i kena lectured... hmm, anyway yours different lah, u seem happy to be there... & yours big business wor, mine so small, think its dust particle compared to yours...

Does'nt really matter what size the business or family business, If you are not happy, walk. But you need to weigh out the ramifications and consequences..you think I happy meh..? :bsmilie:

Sjourn said:
Does'nt really matter what size the business or family business, If you are not happy, walk. But you need to weigh out the ramifications and consequences..you think I happy meh..? :bsmilie:

You also think I am also happy meh?

Who else?

1. Del_CtrlnoAlt
2. Sjourn
3. Sion

Sjourn said:

at least u got brother there mah, u wanna walk also can... my bro long ago run liao... den they say if i dun talk over then they close... den dun wanna see their hardship go down the drain... so help out lor... i wanna expand, they wanna remain status quo... sianz...

its like few weeks ago, i met a customer... den he ask me my qualifications, den i told him degree... den he ask me, this earn alot ar? den i dumbfounded... told him its family business... den he say y not u go work for big companies instead... :sweat:

I too want to resign but no new job leh so have to suffer in silent. You no work also can mah. I be your assistant lah.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
at least u got brother there mah, u wanna walk also can... my bro long ago run liao... den they say if i dun talk over then they close... den dun wanna see their hardship go down the drain... so help out lor... i wanna expand, they wanna remain status quo... sianz...

its like few weeks ago, i met a customer... den he ask me my qualifications, den i told him degree... den he ask me, this earn alot ar? den i dumbfounded... told him its family business... den he say y not u go work for big companies instead... :sweat:

Well,...present your ideas to them, let them know what works for you, what you want to achieve and your goals for the company. Tell them one day it is you who will run the company, and you want it to work your way, but it has to start now on changes, not when they decide to be gone. So with that, either they support you or you walk. Won't be simple, but that's the starting point...

Sjourn said:
Well,...present your ideas to them, let them know what works for you, what you want to achieve and your goals for the company. Tell them one day it is you who will run the company, and you want it to work your way, but it has to start now on changes, not when they decide to be gone. So with that, either they support you or you walk. Won't be simple, but that's the starting point...

Did tat, hence i trying to walk...

Status
Not open for further replies.