Wats in there?? (noob posting first time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitellort

Jan 29, 2005
Pasir Ris
9415338326403l.jpg

well picture taken when i just got my D70 and playing around wif the cam. Please give your comments so that i can improve thanks;)

judging from ur title, i believe ur subject on interest in the kid on the left with his hand sticking into the hole.. in that case, perhaps u want to move ur frame more to the left? the kid to the right seems to be vying for attention and the kid on the left is cropped a little too close to me.. :)

~Arcanic~ said:
judging from ur title, i believe ur subject on interest in the kid on the left with his hand sticking into the hole.. in that case, perhaps u want to move ur frame more to the left? the kid to the right seems to be vying for attention and the kid on the left is cropped a little too close to me.. :)

Pro , I got the same thought too . ;)

I'm alright with the overall, just that the way you title it is really misleading. Instead of changing the picture as everybody suggested, try out another caption.

(Let's try one for example for this picture... 'Curiosity'. Is it more appealing now?)

eh not really good at giving name to the pic:D

how bout the photo any comments on it?

well... the ur subject is underexposed...

as for ur framing, it doesn really work for me though, a bit neither here nor there feel.. :) i would suggest going wider more.

Status
Not open for further replies.