Waterproof Digital Camera

LArdius

Feb 2, 2009
Singapore
Hi all,

This is dedicated to all those CSers who use waterproof cameras!

I've researched a lot on the internet and have come to the conclusion that the Lumix FT1 is a good choice. But to my knowledge, the FT2 has been released, there hasnt been much review on it but I assume it should be just as good?

I would love to hear personal opinions from the users of waterproof cameras so that i may make a better choice.

Thank you so much in advance!

Hi all,

This is dedicated to all those CSers who use waterproof cameras!

I've researched a lot on the internet and have come to the conclusion that the Lumix FT1 is a good choice. But to my knowledge, the FT2 has been released, there hasnt been much review on it but I assume it should be just as good?

I would love to hear personal opinions from the users of waterproof cameras so that i may make a better choice.

Thank you so much in advance!

Depends on your definition of "Waterproof". Enough for rain? Enough for a swimming pool/beach? Or go scuba diving to take pictures of corals, etc?

Depends on your definition of "Waterproof". Enough for rain? Enough for a swimming pool/beach? Or go scuba diving to take pictures of corals, etc?

waterproof enough to video yourself in the shower?

damm, looking at your avatar and this liner makes my line of thoughts go awry. *I must be getting tired....*

hahaha. good suggestion, but if i were to use it for that purpose, i guarantee it would not be me in front of the camera.

With regards to Rashkae, more for pool i guess. I dont see myself using it for diving purposes.

hahaha. good suggestion, but if i were to use it for that purpose, i guarantee it would not be me in front of the camera.

With regards to Rashkae, more for pool i guess. I dont see myself using it for diving purposes.

Then any of the waterproof cameras from Sony or Olympus will do.

I have been reading and found that the Canon's blue submarine is still in one of the top few choices despite being older.

I have been reading and found that the Canon's blue submarine is still in one of the top few choices despite being older.

Thats what most of the online websites say as well, but its not really compact and no HD recording. :(

Since it's an upgrade.. I don't think it'll be worse.. Or very lousy. I see the display sets, they soak it in water no problem. :eek:

Hi guys!

If any of you were wondering, I got the Sony Tx-10 from the PC Show yesterday.

Thanks again for all the inputs!

Hi guys!

If any of you were wondering, I got the Sony Tx-10 from the PC Show yesterday.

Thanks again for all the inputs!

Congrats on your new "Gear" - SONY TX-10...:thumbsup:;)