Watermark action for copyright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by KCBox
In Adobe PhotoShop 7 there is a preset to make water mark copyright. Under Window drop down/ Styles/ right arrow drop down/ text effects/ Clear Emboss - Outer Bevel button. 1 click your photo mark will be done.:light: Try it...:thumbsup:

This function PS6 dun hav?? I can't find it in my PS6. :cry:

Originally posted by StreetShooter
The new action for creating a watermark is now ready, and can be downloaded from here.

Please delete the earlier one.

As a bonus, here is a simple action to create B&W picture using the Luminance channel of Lab mode, with autolevels.

the action "watermark2" doeznt seem to work for me at all on both coloured n B/W imagez .....

muzt me change any of my settingz b4 me run the action ..... ?? ..... :dunno:

thankz .....

:D

Originally posted by FOOXX

the action "watermark2" doeznt seem to work for me at all on both coloured n B/W imagez .....

muzt me change any of my settingz b4 me run the action ..... ?? ..... :dunno:

thankz .....

:D

Create a layer on top of ur pic and type some words. Check ur layer propertise, if it's name changed, change the layer name to "Layer 1". Then Run the action!

In Adobe PhotoShop 7 there is a preset to make water mark copyright. Under Window drop down/ Styles/ right arrow drop down/ text effects/ Clear Emboss - Outer Bevel button. 1 click your photo mark will be done.:light: Try it...:thumbsup:

yup.
PS can do wonders.
There's even an instant gradient overlay, or sepia toning style for PS7 as well.

One click black and white, or sepia, blueish , sunrise, sunset tone etc for your images.

Hi, I am new to PS 7.

Tried using your action tool after downloading. Everything works except that after saving it, the file size increased from 350K (JPEG Image) to 4601K (Adobe Photoshop image). Was it supposed to be like that?
I am using Photoshop 7.

Tks.

Photoshop files are always a lot bigger... Coz I guess they include alot of other data besides just the actual 'picture'. Try saving it as jpeg again and you should have a file that's of a more managable size. Take note, you'll lose some information thought, like layers and all...

Meanie
Tks for the clarification.

I opened the file again and tried saving it as JPEG file (Maximum quality) and file size was only 334K ( previous of 4600K.)

Definitely much smaller now.

thanks.:)

Tks for the tips, it works!!!

btw, how to type the symbol C = copyright?

Originally posted by E1g3
Tks for the tips, it works!!!

btw, how to type the symbol C = copyright?

maybe u can try the character map in the accessories (desktop)

There shld be many there !

the reason for the large file size is because PSD's store all the layers that you have in the picture, whether it's visible or not. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.