WaterFront

Status
Not open for further replies.

chlee768

Jan 20, 2007
Hi, This is my 1st post. C&C r welcome.. tkz..:)
Waterfront1.jpg
[/IMG]

It looks nice with the shadows in it.I'm a newbie in photography too.But it would be nicer if there were people in the boat.Example a old man clearing up his boat or something.:)

Hey, thats Sungai Sarawak rite!!? Kuching is quite a great place to take pics. A lot of nature too! That pic looks idyllic. Any other pics of Sarawak?

Hey, thats Sungai Sarawak rite!!? Kuching is quite a great place to take pics. A lot of nature too! That pic looks idyllic. Any other pics of Sarawak?

you are rite.. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

any presents for knowing the place? haha
anyway, did you go to sabah? Sabah is equally great! Went to Mount Kinabalu 2 years ago. The scenery is awfully different from West Malaysia.

Use your hand to cover the mid ground and the back ground. What's the difference?

no real obj of interest, but is nice. good feel to it.
maybe a wider crop

As mentioned there is no real subject.

If it were the boats, maybe a landscape crop and also more "breathing room" around them. But the skies look interesting too, we do not have enough of it in this picture, the portrait crop again cramping our view. Or is it the distanced shoreline, which is too dark to see any details ...

So know what you are shooting, and then make sure this subject is positioned and framed for maximal viewer attention, and correctly exposed and with adequate contrast to reveal all the details you want us to see.

As it is right now I may not even call this a picture but merely something technically acquired with a device called a camera ....

Status
Not open for further replies.