Status
Not open for further replies.

chainsmoker

Aug 7, 2005
GagalandCloud9
WATERFEST BY THE BAY 2006 is back again. Here are the details:

Event Name: WaterFest By The Bay 2006

Venue:
Kallang Basin (Opposite National Stadium, next to Oasis Restaurant)

Date of event:
2nd & 3rd of September 2006

Time of event:
Day 1 (2nd September) - 10.30am to 7.30pm. Day 2 (3rd September) - 10.30am to 6.30pm.

Event highlight:
- Freestyle Moto Xtreme Demonstration (3 shows per day, including a show with Pyrotechnics show on 2nd September, 7pm)
- Doggy Contest
- Bike Trails Demo
- Skateboarding Competition
- In-line skating Competition
- Bayfront Jam Concert with "Kruger featuring John Molina, Ronin, Electrico)
- Beatbox Show featuring DJ Koflow
- Street Fusion (World's First Hollaback Crew) show
- WaterFest Urban Race
- Subaru Action Asia Challenge
- Free Boat Rides like Jet Ski, Banana Boat, Power Craft, Paddle Boats, Aqua Scooter etc.. (2 times more then last year's)
- Wakeboarding Demonstration
- Sunset BBQ
- Stage Games
- Childrens's Carnival Arena with Giant Bouncers, Dunking Tank & Rodeo Bull Machine (Rare in S'pore)
- WaterFest By The Bay Photography Contest

Here are the prizes for the Photography Contest:
Prizes-
1st Prize: Motorola Handphone + 1 DVD Player
2nd Prize: Motorola Handphone + S$50.00 meal voucher from FlowerBed Kitch & Bar
3rd Prize: Motorola Handphone

Please refer to attachment for the contest forms as well as the rules & regulations for the Photography Contest.

This year's event is in line with spreading the news to Singaporeans to enjoy our Waters through water sports & also PUB's msg of enjoying the water we drink, since the Kallang Basin is converted into S'pore's latest & largest reservoir.

The contents this year is so much more & exciting compared to last year's. For more information about the event, please log onto www.waterfestsingapore.com

Site Map

Whats the itenarary and programmes (time and activities) for each day like? There's none on the website...

3. A minimum of 3 photos (at least 4R size) is required per entry. Entries are non-returnable.
8.The rules & regulations are correct as of the time of print. The Organiser reserves the right to amend the rules at anytime, both before and after the contest, according to their discretion without any prior notification of The Participant.
9.Participants will grant The Organiser exclusive rights to any photographs connected to the competition with the above-mentioned tournament.
:sweat:

well, exclusive rightso nly for the 3 photos you submit mah.. if you take another one 1/3 sec. away, that is considered totalyl a different photo liao :)

zcf said:

The Rules and Regulations for the photo contest says that "participants must register on-site at the registration booth or from the official event website."
But when I wanted to register at Waterfest today, the person in-charge told me that I can only register through the website. But there is no registration page on the waterfest website. So does anyone knows the link to the registration page?
Thanks.

adelynn88 said:
The Rules and Regulations for the photo contest says that "participants must register on-site at the registration booth or from the official event website."
But when I wanted to register at Waterfest today, the person in-charge told me that I can only register through the website. But there is no registration page on the waterfest website. So does anyone knows the link to the registration page?
Thanks.

Registration is by submission of entries. In another word, no registration on site or online. *blah*

Chainsmoker,

Thanks a lot. :)
Hopefully i can win something. 4 months without winning is frustrating.

adelynn88 said:
Chainsmoker,

Thanks a lot. :)
Hopefully i can win something. 4 months without winning is frustrating.
Ur welcome, sori if these info wasnt too accurate. Personally got played out by a no-show programme (fmx). Hope everyone wins, one way or another.

Mod, wheres the close thread button?

chainsmoker said:
Ur welcome, sori if these info wasnt too accurate. Personally got played out by a no-show programme (fmx). Hope everyone wins, one way or another.

Mod, wheres the close thread button?

I thought they have the fmx on sunday?:dunno:

sigg said:
I thought they have the fmx on sunday?:dunno:
They missed out on either the 1200hrs or 1330hrs one and didnt hear any annoucement about it. So had to stay to catch the 1600hrs one.

Pls close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.