Water Margin TV series

Status
Not open for further replies.

agentmonkey

Jul 10, 2004
www.flickr.com
hello...any body knows where i can find the water margin tv series? the one that was aired not too long ago on channel 8..preferbly with english subtitles

hmm...seems like a trend that no one responds to my postings..be it pics or otherwise :cry: oh well..haha..

agentmonkey said:
hmm...seems like a trend that no one responds to my postings..be it pics or otherwise :cry: oh well..haha..

Hehe... you can still find... its made in china. DVD and VCD. Think you gotta ask around. Saw some last year. Last I saw think its at TS Laser. That series is not bad. :)

yay..thanks man....but is it the same one as the channel 8 version? think there are several versions

agentmonkey said:
yay..thanks man....but is it the same one as the channel 8 version? think there are several versions

Its the one they showed on TV sometime ago. Made in china production. Quite authentic. Guess you gotta make a trip to check it out. :)

Screened on our local TV twice or even more. I think there is only one version. I saw twice and they are the same.

agentmonkey said:
hello...any body knows where i can find the water margin tv series? the one that was aired not too long ago on channel 8..preferbly with english subtitles

The ending is miserable. Kind of boring at the end.
I saw it in TS video stores before (Toa Payoh).
Not sure if the movie have english subtitles or not.
Just make a phone call to the store and check out which outlet carry the movie.
Good luck. ;p

otaru73 said:
The ending is miserable. Kind of boring at the end.
I saw it in TS video stores before (Toa Payoh).
Not sure if the movie have english subtitles or not.
Just make a phone call to the store and check out which outlet carry the movie.
Good luck. ;p

bo pian... u can't change history...

Status
Not open for further replies.