Water Margin TV series


Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 10, 2004
508
0
0
www.flickr.com
#1
hello...any body knows where i can find the water margin tv series? the one that was aired not too long ago on channel 8..preferbly with english subtitles
 

Jul 10, 2004
508
0
0
www.flickr.com
#2
hmm...seems like a trend that no one responds to my postings..be it pics or otherwise :cry: oh well..haha..
 

Zplus

Senior Member
Mar 16, 2002
2,397
0
0
19
Some equitorial, tropical isle
#3
agentmonkey said:
hmm...seems like a trend that no one responds to my postings..be it pics or otherwise :cry: oh well..haha..
Hehe... you can still find... its made in china. DVD and VCD. Think you gotta ask around. Saw some last year. Last I saw think its at TS Laser. That series is not bad. :)
 

Jul 10, 2004
508
0
0
www.flickr.com
#4
yay..thanks man....but is it the same one as the channel 8 version? think there are several versions
 

Zplus

Senior Member
Mar 16, 2002
2,397
0
0
19
Some equitorial, tropical isle
#5
agentmonkey said:
yay..thanks man....but is it the same one as the channel 8 version? think there are several versions
Its the one they showed on TV sometime ago. Made in china production. Quite authentic. Guess you gotta make a trip to check it out. :)
 

redstorm

New Member
Oct 29, 2002
456
0
0
Hougang
Visit site
#6
Screened on our local TV twice or even more. I think there is only one version. I saw twice and they are the same.
 

otaru73

New Member
Aug 1, 2005
129
0
0
Bartley
otaru73.multiply.com
#7
agentmonkey said:
hello...any body knows where i can find the water margin tv series? the one that was aired not too long ago on channel 8..preferbly with english subtitles
The ending is miserable. Kind of boring at the end.
I saw it in TS video stores before (Toa Payoh).
Not sure if the movie have english subtitles or not.
Just make a phone call to the store and check out which outlet carry the movie.
Good luck. ;p
 

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Senior Member
Feb 15, 2003
16,268
0
0
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
#8
otaru73 said:
The ending is miserable. Kind of boring at the end.
I saw it in TS video stores before (Toa Payoh).
Not sure if the movie have english subtitles or not.
Just make a phone call to the store and check out which outlet carry the movie.
Good luck. ;p
bo pian... u can't change history...
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom