• XENNEC Camera Bags GIVE AWAY - SHARE & TAG your Friend to WIN one XENNEC Stylish bags. Visit this thread thread for more information.

water droplets

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueayz

Nov 19, 2004
Eastnorth
I've not tried these shots before, but I think yours look nice. I like nos 2 and 3 of your water droplets. I actually find that the grainy effect looks nice too , but i think a shiny picture would give it more punch, though would be the same as what most people have done.

You have some nice pictures in your portfolio too. But I find the shoes lack proper focus point, and not enough dof. You do freelance work?

kohweeloon

May 2, 2004
I've not tried these shots before, but I think yours look nice. I like nos 2 and 3 of your water droplets. I actually find that the grainy effect looks nice too , but i think a shiny picture would give it more punch, though would be the same as what most people have done.

You have some nice pictures in your portfolio too. But I find the shoes lack proper focus point, and not enough dof. You do freelance work?
hi blueayz

thank for the C&C. will remember that. yap, a full time studio assistant and doing some freelance work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom