Water Chasm

Status
Not open for further replies.

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
Planet Nikon
Perchance came by this game today... took about 30mins+ to solve.

See how fast you can settle it :D

Click here

they never say where to click

yeah!!! I saved the town!!!!

:cheergal: :cheergal: :cheergal:
:vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy:

Interesting game! i'm halfway through, a bit stuck at after releasing the water...think will try to continue again tomorrow :) .

clive, i think the cursor becomes a hand sign when you move the mouse so you can click to set the direction of where Joe is gg.

SniperD said:
how did you manage to clamber up the water pipes? I know it's the middle pipe to climb leh...
If i tell you, it will take away 1/2 the fun!

eh i dont get it..running around closing n openign dams...is it supposed 2b solved when they play the harmonica music again in the end?

now climbing the pipes but its a maze...all the A1. b3, E1 lettering...some pipes go in already then joe disapper inside forever?? headach ah..

*bimbo gave up*
My last move was to move the water gates up and down without knowing the true purpose.
My brain is not made for such complicated stuff at this point of time. Reserving my brain cells for school in July. :D

lets see ah..

there r 3 gates on "side1" , 2 gates n 2 vertical pulley on the "side2" arranged like this:

g1 --- g2 --- g3

g4 -- g5
p1 -- p2

u dont have to touch g1. let it stay up. go and close g2 so that the water will not get wasted by flowing thru g1.

then go and close g3 so that the water stops flowing to the other side. then only its possible to get up thru to the other side

then go down the rope to the other side to close g5
then go back to the first side to open g3 so that the water will flow to the other side but now is blocked by g5 and won't flow over to g4 where u will be going up thru again.

then go to down again to side2 and go to close g4 so that the water won't drain thru to the ground. then open g3.
now the water flow thru and moves the big wheel at g4 and p1 start moving also.

then jump up on p1 to get to the very top. u need p1 to move in order to get up. then after a few steps will reach the "cable car" bag to cross over .

dismount and then go down the flight of stairs to the base of the pipes. pipe B11 is broken.

then can start to climb up the maze of pipes to do dunno what.
at this point, problem is whic pipe to climb?? =p

there was a poitn where at g5, joe look up and saw a faraway view of the mazey pipe network..from there can srcutinoze which pipe channel to go to..but the screen move very fast..cannot catch =p

Aiyoh clive... dun put spoiler lah.. no fun liao :bsmilie:

I didn't even read the long method statement that clive wrote, espn is right, you really have to go through it. Everything is provided for in the game, even a 'map' of the 'maze' if you look around.

yowch said:
I didn't even read the long method statement that clive wrote, espn is right, you really have to go through it. Everything is provided for in the game, even a 'map' of the 'maze' if you look around.
This is where print screen works the best.. ;)
But I can't save the town, no matter how much I use my head.. :cry:

:bsmilie: Anybody else still trying? :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.