Water bottle pouch for Lowe Pro Mini Trekker AW

Status
Not open for further replies.

funtasy

Sep 19, 2002
Visit site
Anyone knows where I can buy the water bottle pouch for the Lowe Pro Mini Trekker AW. I called CP and they have no stock. BTW, how much would it cost?

I got mine at around 10+, grab 'em whilst stocks last, dun think SG have stock now. Heehee. Just gave one to a friend, I kept one for myself ;p

Is it supposed to attached to the side of the mini trekker? Tried searching the lowepro website(new site sucks!), cannot find any. How much is it? Where is TK?

I got mine from TK a few months back, dunno if they still have any left. They are in Shaw tower beach road, 2nd floor.

Is this the one?

http://www.lowepro.com/Products/Accessories/sliplock_cases/Bottle_Bag.aspx
1805S_F_Bottle_Bag_1.jpg

Yep that's the one.

The watter bottle pouch has a two velcro kind of interlock behind for you to attach onto lowe pro bags like Trekker/Reporter.

I normally carry it when I go trekking in the zoo or bird park or sentosa, in short anywhere where water's expensive and weather's terrible, I bring. Heehee.

Ya man, no stocks in CP.

If you don't mind paying a bit more, you can try using the Lens case 2.
It fits a 1 litre Nalgene water bottle perfectly. Can be used again as a Lens case when required.

Can't remember exactly how much I paid for it in CP.

No far my water bottle bigger than my lenses, so becomes water bottle pounch. :bsmilie:

http://www.lowepro.com/Products/Accessories/lens_cases/Lens_Case_2.aspx

FiveIronFrenzy said:
I got mine from TK a few months back, dunno if they still have any left. They are in Shaw tower beach road, 2nd floor.

Bought the last 2 pieces from TK this morning at $10 each. According to them, they can order if anyone needs them.

Thank you simonsng and FiveIronFrenzy for letting me know where I can buy it. :thumbsup:

Sorry for out of topic, but how much does the Mini Trekker AW currently cost?

Pr0t0type said:
Sorry for out of topic, but how much does the Mini Trekker AW currently cost?
Got mine for $120 from AP a few days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.