Water bottle pouch for Lowe Pro Mini Trekker AW

Status
Not open for further replies.

funtasy

Sep 19, 2002
Visit site
Anyone knows where I can buy the water bottle pouch for the Lowe Pro Mini Trekker AW. I called CP and they have no stock. BTW, how much would it cost?

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
Planet Nikon
I got mine at around 10+, grab 'em whilst stocks last, dun think SG have stock now. Heehee. Just gave one to a friend, I kept one for myself ;p

TrailsofLife

Jul 6, 2004
Singapore
Is it supposed to attached to the side of the mini trekker? Tried searching the lowepro website(new site sucks!), cannot find any. How much is it? Where is TK?

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
Planet Nikon
Yep that's the one.

The watter bottle pouch has a two velcro kind of interlock behind for you to attach onto lowe pro bags like Trekker/Reporter.

I normally carry it when I go trekking in the zoo or bird park or sentosa, in short anywhere where water's expensive and weather's terrible, I bring. Heehee.

Ah_Seng

Apr 8, 2003
Land of the woods........
Ya man, no stocks in CP.

If you don't mind paying a bit more, you can try using the Lens case 2.
It fits a 1 litre Nalgene water bottle perfectly. Can be used again as a Lens case when required.

Can't remember exactly how much I paid for it in CP.

No far my water bottle bigger than my lenses, so becomes water bottle pounch. :bsmilie:

http://www.lowepro.com/Products/Accessories/lens_cases/Lens_Case_2.aspx

funtasy

Sep 19, 2002
Visit site
FiveIronFrenzy said:
I got mine from TK a few months back, dunno if they still have any left. They are in Shaw tower beach road, 2nd floor.
Bought the last 2 pieces from TK this morning at $10 each. According to them, they can order if anyone needs them.

Thank you simonsng and FiveIronFrenzy for letting me know where I can buy it. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom