Feb 24, 2005
sing
LMAO!!

that sure killed the scare fast

Last edited:
did anyone say, fish?

jiu_rf_photo_of_cat_eying_salmon_sushi.jpg

Source : thedailymew.com

Probably the fish and chip dishes. Fish fillet is cut up, covered in bread crumbs and deep fried. You do not know what fish it is.

Probably the fish and chip dishes. Fish fillet is cut up, covered in bread crumbs and deep fried. You do not know what fish it is.
Doesn't need to be. When kids learn about a few fishes only from Biology lessons (or NatGeo TV: sharks, dolphins, whales etc) it's not difficult to bluff them with something in the shape of a fish, even if it's not crusted and deep fried.

I heard the Golden Arch's fish fillet is from Burmese / Cambodian / Vietnamese bottom feeder catfishes fed with animal by-products and wastes along with a copious amount of antibiotics and "nutritional supplements". :bsmilie:

I heard the Golden Arch's fish fillet is from Burmese / Cambodian / Vietnamese bottom feeder catfishes fed with animal by-products and wastes along with a copious amount of antibiotics and "nutritional supplements". :bsmilie:

It's not a surprising info.

Why do you think crabs and cockles taste so nice?

many many many years ago, I went Pulau Ubin for camping, at one end of this island there is jetty and toilet at the end of jetty,

I saw some Malay boys harvesting mussels at the jetty, they show me the mussels they found under the toilet is very fat and juicy, and they tell me they are very yummy too.

many many many years ago, I went Pulau Ubin for camping, at one end of this island there is jetty and toilet at the end of jetty,

I saw some Malay boys harvesting mussels at the jetty, they show me the mussels they found under the toilet is very fat and juicy, and they tell me they are very yummy too.
That is also the reason why fishes hang around the toilets at the kelong :bigeyes:

Fried fish soup, anyone?

it is true that molluscs and crustaceans love to eat sewage.

that is why I always have my meesiam without hum.

it is true that molluscs and crustaceans love to eat sewage.

that is why I always have my meesiam without hum.

Mee siam no cockles

PM Lee H L famously said "mee siam mai hum"

Last edited:

This is usually what we get when we order "Fish and Chip" in Singapore. They call this fish "dory" in the restaurants, sounds nice, like from the blue ocean.

[video=youtube;N6N2SX51d7w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6N2SX51d7w[/video]

i guess eating sashimi is still the most likely chance of eating real fish