Watch where you sit on the MRT

UncleFai

Mar 10, 2010
Singapore
Don't sit on acid! A nurse just kena.

Not the first time, there was a student kena in MRT and another victim at bus stop.

I guess is a serial prankster!

Yeah that is sick. I hope the culprit kana fallen tree or something.
This has happened few times already.. whats all those CCTV used for again ?

Sg is really getting very unsafe.
Also there is rapist everywhere.

hanzohattori said:
Yeah that is sick. I hope the culprit kana fallen tree or something.
This has happened few times already.. whats all those CCTV used for again ?

Cannot sia. Later some joker again say singapore unsafe coz of fallen trees

The information is too little.
Thought this was last year's news? Have not found any report of such recent case on internet. Can TS give the link?
Is this at the station platform or within the MRT cabin?

If MRT cabin, then it is likely to be quite empty.

If it was a crowded MRT cabin, the other passengers would have noticed:
• the person pouring the acid on the seat
• that the seat was wet

As for the victim:
• why was she not able to see that the seat was wet?
• was she simply lunging into the empty seat as though her life depended on securing a seat on the MRT (afraid that some one else may occupy it before her?)

Thought this was last year's news? Have not found any report of such recent case on internet. Can TS give the link?

• that the seat was wet

As for the victim:
• was she simply lunging into the empty seat as though her life depended on securing a seat on the MRT (afraid that some one else may occupy it before her?)

Exactly

This is Singapore after all...

This is Singapore after all...

haha! Yah got to agree.
People walk on the streets so slowly like they're attending a funeral, but when they see an empty seat, they can pounce like a panther.

The latest incident was reported last night on CNA.It's not all about rushing for seats or what ever but
the fact that acid is being placed on seats is the work of a sick person or a better description a sadist.

• that the seat was wet

As for the victim:

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/nurse-suffers-burn-injury-after-sitting-/661840.html

Posted 2 May 2013.

hmm is it powdered based or ?? cant imagine sitting down even tho the seat was wet.

hmm is it powdered based or ?? cant imagine sitting down even tho the seat was wet.

Or it could have been dry when she sat down, the. The person next to her...

i did notice this sentence:

It was only when she got home that she noticed that she had suffered burns on her left buttock.

don't tell me that she didn't feel the burn all the way? if it were me i'd head to the nearest toilet instead of going home first, to check it out.

Thought this kind of thing only hsappened in HK. Can you get acid readily in Singapore?

The latest incident was reported last night on CNA.It's not all about rushing for seats or what ever but
the fact that acid is being placed on seats is the work of a sick person or a better description a sadist.

If they ever catch this as$h@le, they better bathe him with... acid...