watch out for the women at scsm!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Ice

Dec 7, 2006
Planet Earth
www.tyregirl.com
can't say more - but hope you folks get some photos that will encapsulate the spirit of the event and the will to make dreams happen!

Yup.

Lady Ice, for those who forgot, was the runner who made an environmental statement by pulling a tire and crates the entire race in the SCSM 2006. :thumbsup: ;)

IMG_3806copy.jpg

Hmm ... are you prepared to 'chase' her? She's been to the North Pole and back you know! :cool:

Hmm ... are you prepared to 'chase' her? She's been to the North Pole and back you know! :cool:

No need to chase... just position at a strategic place to catch the action lor.... :bsmilie:

No need to chase... just position at a strategic place to catch the action lor.... :bsmilie:

Yeah, be like that British chap who paid to have people to get him off his sofa, fly him to the North Pole and back! :bsmilie: Just fly there, stalk and jump outta the snow, do 'his thang' and win de girl. :think:

The question is how can you not want to chase someone like that. And fit too! Okay I have a amazonian woman fetish! so sue me!...:devil::sticktong

Can I just let other people whip you with a cat-o-9 tails instead and watch? :devil:

Don;t make me flip the bird at cha! :devil:

Bird? What bird? Aiyoh Sammyboi Sammyboi, we have loooong looong since moved onto 'Toy Snakes' liao! Eeu is outdated lah. :bsmilie:

maybe you learn to sing this song will help..

[vid]G4SDp7W8FRw[/vid]

Eh... I dont listen to chinese stuff since I don't read nor write Chinese leh so I can't sing to it. heheheheh Plus the late Anita Mui is far from Amanzonia Woman stature so I am not inspired too heheh.

Eh... I dont listen to chinese stuff since I don't read nor write Chinese leh so I can't sing to it. heheheheh Plus the late Anita Mui is far from Amanzonia Woman stature so I am not inspired too heheh.
too bad, anyway, the song title is "Break the Iceberg 將冰山劈開"

Status
Not open for further replies.