watch out for the women at scsm!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream Merchant

Staff member
Jan 11, 2007
Hmm ... are you prepared to 'chase' her? She's been to the North Pole and back you know! :cool:

zac08

Feb 21, 2005
East
Hmm ... are you prepared to 'chase' her? She's been to the North Pole and back you know! :cool:
No need to chase... just position at a strategic place to catch the action lor.... :bsmilie:

Dream Merchant

Staff member
Jan 11, 2007
No need to chase... just position at a strategic place to catch the action lor.... :bsmilie:
Yeah, be like that British chap who paid to have people to get him off his sofa, fly him to the North Pole and back! :bsmilie: Just fly there, stalk and jump outta the snow, do 'his thang' and win de girl. :think:

Dream Merchant

Staff member
Jan 11, 2007
The question is how can you not want to chase someone like that. And fit too! Okay I have a amazonian woman fetish! so sue me!...:devil::sticktong
Can I just let other people whip you with a cat-o-9 tails instead and watch? :devil:

Dream Merchant

Staff member
Jan 11, 2007
Don;t make me flip the bird at cha! :devil:
Bird? What bird? Aiyoh Sammyboi Sammyboi, we have loooong looong since moved onto 'Toy Snakes' liao! Eeu is outdated lah. :bsmilie:

maybe you learn to sing this song will help..

[vid]G4SDp7W8FRw[/vid]
Eh... I dont listen to chinese stuff since I don't read nor write Chinese leh so I can't sing to it. heheheheh Plus the late Anita Mui is far from Amanzonia Woman stature so I am not inspired too heheh.

catchlights

Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
Eh... I dont listen to chinese stuff since I don't read nor write Chinese leh so I can't sing to it. heheheheh Plus the late Anita Mui is far from Amanzonia Woman stature so I am not inspired too heheh.
too bad, anyway, the song title is "Break the Iceberg 將冰山劈開"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom