Watch and learn Hasselblad at cafe fstop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenele

Apr 13, 2005
Dover Cl East
camerarental.biz
It can take several days just to learn a few techniques, now! someone you can watch as they show you the basics. Its free but at the same time feel free to buy the coffee, ice cream etc there. Dates to be advice soon. Cheers!

wow! sounds really cool to me! Can total newbies join in and learn too? I got zero knowledge in MF but very interested to find out more!

wow! sounds really cool to me! Can total newbies join in and learn too? I got zero knowledge in MF but very interested to find out more!

upzzz

Sure, this is not a lecture but a sharing session. We got a few friendly clubsnappers who have volunteered to share with us. Tentatively next Sat 2-4pm.
Cheers!

hi, interested to attend. super newbie to Hasselblad.

sat means 24 or 31 mar ?
let me know the venue. thx ! :)

We're glad to confirm 'Watch and Learn Hasseblad'

Venue Cafe fstop 17/19 South Bride Rd​

Date: Sunday 25
Time: 2-4 pm
All are welcome
Admission free
(but drinks not covered)​
  1. ...

Will try hard to be there. Sunday is very very bad. Especially 2-4, the neither here nor there timing.

Will try hard to be there. Sunday is very very bad. Especially 2-4, the neither here nor there timing.

For most its a rest day and we felt its a good way to spend a Sunday afternoon, drinking coffee, discussing and maybe to snap a few photos after that :bsmilie: .

Aaaa 25th!!! I missed it!!! Will there be more of these in the future!?

Status
Not open for further replies.