Wat To Buy At England?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getz10

May 28, 2007
Jurong
www.facebook.com
I had a friend who's staying at England coming back to SG for holiday soon.
Anyone knws wat stuff I can request him to buy with price compare locally? He know nuts abt camera :embrass:

since he knows noting...better dun bring back anything...unless got pretty girls lah..;p

England prices are very ex. Not worth it.

Not sure if this is the case these days but it use to be that Clark shoes are cheaper in UK.

Take the train to Bicester (can't rem if spelling correct).. About 2 hour ride..
It's known to have branded stuff at factory prices.. Lots of locals and foreigners go there..
My fren bought 2 pairs of Ferragamo coz she claimed "so cheap..!"

But I din buy nothing there..
'Cept a nice hot cuppa cocoa.. ;)

Buy things because of cheap..in this case, mostly things buy will become a waste ha.. keep the money ha.

SAINTSBURY TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SENSATIONS THAI SWEET CHILLI POTATOE CHIP!!!!
HAHAHAHA
besides that.. there issnt anything that u can get there that u cant get in singapore

Seriously, unless the person asks if you want him to get anything, don't bother people with such requests lah. It's not very nice. They will have their own shopping list and maybe other stuff to bring back for family.

Yeah chocolates and biscuits are way better tasting from the UK.:thumbsup:

Yes Clark's shoes are still cheaper than Singapore......

Oh an can get a solar recharger.......

A police man's hat, a procelain red telephone booth, a porcelain red double decker bus.......ah it really is all just junk to collect more dust. :thumbsd:

Whereabout in England? England so big. If your friend goes to London, 2nd hand stuffs in Camden town. Sometimes can find gem there... Found a Levi's Big E at only 15 pounds b4. Guess it will cost 10-15 times more in ebay.

Pls practise yr england (english) 1st......"Wat to buy IN England"

SAINTSBURY TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SENSATIONS THAI SWEET CHILLI POTATOE CHIP!!!!
HAHAHAHA
besides that.. there issnt anything that u can get there that u cant get in singapore
"SENSATIONS THAI SWEET CHILLI POTATOE CHIP!!!!" ????

buying thai stuff in england?

Status
Not open for further replies.