1. Collect gadgets - PDAs, Jap handphones, Xbox360, NDS, PSP, Media players etc.....
2. R/C planes/boats/helis
3. Home-Theatre systems
4. Marine & Tropical fishes (thinking hard whether to give up)
5. Movies (seasoned movie-marathoner.....)
7. Surfing (not the wet type)
8. Music (no mainstream pop...'70s/80s alternative by UK bands)
ya lor...these are big boys' toys but the other half never understand why ???
Somemore, I always declare to 'Chief Customs Officer (CCO)' half-price for all my gadgets or bought 2nd hand or during sale. ;p
u bet. dat's why i'm always broke.....;p
ya not to forget,
i collect DVDs too.....esp Korean & Jap DVDs (movies only NOT drama serials).
Been an ardent Korean movie fan since 2000 before the K-explosion here.
For Jap DVDs, I collect '60s & '70s samurai/ninja/yakuza dvds.
but all very general one...not specifically specialised in each and every.
-swim(but not atheletic kind of swim.more like jaccuzi:bsmilie: )
-love looking at artworks, books, exhibitions, other photographers' works
-driving around aimlessly(good time for thinking)
-love national geo and discovery channels
-make up(for self and others cos i very hiao:devil: )
-movies(though i buy more of dvd than watching in cinemas)