Wat image quality do u guys used?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nivlaOof

May 5, 2007
little.RED.dot
Hi guys,
juz like to find out from u guys wat image quality do u guys used? does it make a huge diff between those choices?
and BTW wat is the different btw Raw and JPEG?

Wat software do u guys use? i am using Adobe Photoshop 7.0, izzit good enough? i cant seem to get the quality like u guys:dunno:

Hi guys,
juz like to find out from u guys wat image quality do u guys used? does it make a huge diff between those choices?

Wat software do u guys use? i am using Adobe Photoshop 7.0, izzit good enough? i cant seem to get the quality like u guys:dunno:

image quality is up to you to choose, its depend how big u want.

software, is it really needed? most people get out very good quality picture with PP at all, which is the quality are you talking about? PS7 more then enough, but do you know how to use it?

Check the internet

always fine quality.. memory cards are cheap and large enough nowadays without having to switch to std quality jpg files.

Hi guys,

use raw if you intend to edit them now or in future (when skills better), such as memorable trips (such as going north korea once in a lifetime). otherwise consider jpeg fine large and expand on storage abilities.

quality is not dependent on type of software.

Hi guys,

What do you mean you can't get the quality? Most of the images posted here are resized so they are much smaller than what the camera gives, even the worse quality used would be able to give the same quality if you resized it down.

Would it be a case of garbage in garbage out?

Raw + L (fine)...
Raw so that pp is possible, and L in case I do not have time to pp, I still have the jpegs. Easy choice except for the memory space used.

RAW rocks.

Even with wrong WB can correct very nicely with not much problems.

with really good programs like lightroom, theres not really any good reason to shoot jpeg if u have raw capability.. its so fast to just process files..

I guess i need more practice on the Photoshop 7.0, still unfamiliar with the function. BTW so raw image is the original image and JPEG is like prepocessed? m i rite to say that?
we cant pp JPEG image??

I guess i need more practice on the Photoshop 7.0, still unfamiliar with the function. BTW so raw image is the original image and JPEG is like prepocessed? m i rite to say that?
we cant pp JPEG image??

you can PP jpeg, but harder to resuce

rescue? wat do u mean by that? sorry if i sound silly here :dunno:

With RAW, you have more latitude to correct problems like exposure, WB, sharpness, etc... With Jpeg, it's already compressed to a small file size and as such, you can't recover much details from certain areas as opposed to a RAW picture of the same scene.

Try it and you'll understand more.

I started using raw half a year ago and never look back. It may take more time to process the photos but I find that I have better control in processing makes shooting raw quite attractive

Status
Not open for further replies.