Wat do u hope to achieve in photography

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witness

Mar 18, 2004
www.maverickatwork.com
Juz a question to find out wat everyone's aims are when u "get interested" in and pick up photography...

do some pick it up juz to take better snapshots (which was my aim when i started) or to turn pro someday etc etc?

for me, i'm living my aim now... haha....

cheers...
Witness

Shoot products... from start to now... still trying to be a product shooter for my products...

no intention to be a pro... never will, never will be... cos my sensei is Pro Image... ;p i can't be named the same as him...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
Shoot products... from start to now... still trying to be a product shooter for my products...

no intention to be a pro... never will, never will be... cos my sensei is Pro Image... ;p i can't be named the same as him...

products use bigma to shoot one ah? :)

just wana make new frens n learn more stuff every weekend instead of stayin at home killin diablo n his bros :)

everyone in cs is my sensei! :)

I hope to own all Nikon equipment :D

Hmm... Create my own unique style of photography?

Of cos, say create is create. But whether ppl can appreciate it is another thing... :(

See better without the camera.

To be filthy rich & famous... and have an alternative job if I get caught posting message while at work.

hazekang said:
products use bigma to shoot one ah? :)

just wana make new frens n learn more stuff every weekend instead of stayin at home killin diablo n his bros :)

everyone in cs is my sensei! :)

y not... just that need to stand further nia mah... besides... when u got studio lights... you can play with the small aperture, no need big aperture liao... nxt time have a product shoot outing lah...

For me it was to learn and maybe become a freelance one day. But that day never happened. but I learnt it the hard way with the film SLRs and started with a budget model and slowly upgraded to a professional model.

Now that I am truning digital, I will need to relearn what I had learnt years back as I have not the luxury of time to really play around when my kids were born and I was borged down with work in my previous job.

In my current role, I can more or less have more time to play around and do the things that I missed doing. My kids are also picking it up too.

laughter, peace and joy.

laughter - when i make new frens who share the same interests, and have fun shooting together.
alc.gif

peace - nothing beats grabbing my camera to go out for a shoot over the weekend after 5 days of crap in office. :heart:

joy - when i get THE image.
leb.gif

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
y not... just that need to stand further nia mah... besides... when u got studio lights... you can play with the small aperture, no need big aperture liao... nxt time have a product shoot outing lah...
i do have a product shoot coming tomorrow ;p pics are for web page use only, so it can take a fair bit of errors (fingerprints, dusts, dirt, sticker gum.. etc,etc all cannot be seen.. kekekek :bsmilie: )

my goal in photography.. to document the people (friends, relatives..) and environment around me as I grow up.. too bad I started out late.. I miss a fair quarter of my life already

fun - that's for myself

service to others - i think if i shoot those nice landscaape pic or those animal pic, hang at home not very exciting,...so provide photography for friends, church loh.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
A lot of my product shots are shot at f45. :bsmilie:

To bring to the world awareness that sports isn't about glitz, glamor and greenbacks.

To train myself to have a more muscular index finger ;p
Nah, I can get the same results from play games all day. I guess its more for self satisfaction when you can get whatever you envisioned on print.

Status
Not open for further replies.