Wat did u buy at comex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

simon80

Deregistered
Oct 8, 2004
as above .. and how much u spend?

at the sandisk booth, the Ti 1G thumbdrive is quite a good deal. Got one, at $155 I think.

y all OT? :confused:

spent $10 eating at the foodfair instead. :bsmilie:

was there twice. Can't figure out what I want... tot of getting a 2.5" HDD... but then again, might wanna wait for price of 7200rpm ones to drop to reasonable level...

bought a RF cordless optical mouse for $29.90
and a 3.5" USB 2.0 harddisk casing for $26

Soundblaster X-Fi Elite Pro :lovegrin:

dEthANGeL said:
Soundblaster X-Fi Elite Pro :lovegrin:
Was just wandering... wut's so amazing abt tis sound card?

I mean, is it better getting this sound card, or getting a better/great speaker?

:dunno:

and practically, to fully utilize a good sound card, u need great speakers right?...:think:

I'm looking at purchasing a large camera drybox to store film and accessories. My brother is sharing it with me to store CD's. Anyone out there saw dryboxes on sale at comex?

Bought this little usb2 multi-cardreader for $14.
:bsmilie:
multicardreader.jpg

i spent $168 on the designer perfums instead and $0 on commex, the crowds are just crazy and there is so many exibitions, food fare, shoe fiar, sports fair, photograpghy fair, wedding, frangance fair...

bought a 'box' PC.. Those small form factor kind. Then a MS wireless keyboard/mouse set. Viewsonic 19" LCD.

PC: 1229
Keyboard 59
LCD: 475

:sweat: no more buying for the next 6 months..

yanyewkay said:
bought a 'box' PC.. Those small form factor kind. Then a MS wireless keyboard/mouse set. Viewsonic 19" LCD.

PC: 1229
Keyboard 59
LCD: 475

:sweat: no more buying for the next 6 months..

You managed to get the 19" Viewsonic @ $475 today or was it earlier?? When I went on Thursday night, they told me they had about 5 sets left!! Since it was at that special price for 200 sets only. :(.

bought today.. they said they had new stocks in.. came with free keyboard and mouse. But i bought the wireless set already.. so thinking of selling it.

yanyewkay said:
bought today.. they said they had new stocks in.. came with free keyboard and mouse. But i bought the wireless set already.. so thinking of selling it.

What?? With free kb & mouse too? *cry*

Thanx for update... I think I'll go sulk somewhere :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.