Was Clubsnap down last night?

Nikkornos

Oct 31, 2008
Singapore/Asia
Hi all,

Last night I could access clubsnap for hours (Singtel). Was it me or was Clubsnap down?

Thanks.

Same here. From around late afternoon onwards.

hope sion , edutilos, kei1309 , rashkae and others did not suffer too much from withdrawal symptoms lolz

Last edited:
I did! was ranting away on my fb

i was sleeping all the way so did not really rant hah! Maybe in my dreams? :bsmilie:

ed9119 said:
hope sion , edutilos, kei1309 , rashkae and others did not suffer too much from withdrawal symptoms lolz

Dats a good one for today. I usually check e latest updates of comments from our Cs members on d800 n 5dm3.

lol think Rashkae should be able to stand it

Fortunately for the Exposers and Randomers we were able to burn smoke signals to communicate with each other yesterday.

08-01-10.jpg

earth hour celebration? :bsmilie:

Fortunately for the Exposers and Randomers we were able to burn smoke signals to communicate with each other yesterday.

08-01-10.jpg

did you purposely look for a china photo? :bsmilie:

everyone here suffered from withdrawal symptoms!

LOL.

i was at the Rock & Roots concert (where Singtel's connection really sucked) and then in JB on sunday. anything interesting happen?