warranty & servicing

Status
Not open for further replies.

akagi07

Apr 6, 2006
Hi, just to check, will nikon go in depth to check an equipment's warranty before servicing it for us?

say a 2nd hand item like SB600, no receipt, but unfill warranty, 3 yrs old back from 2005, how nikon will hand such equipment?

currently lords selling @320, and what should be the most ideal BP for such speedlite?

as long it is Nikon products, whether is within warranty period, or out of warranty, local set or oversea set/gray set, they will service it for you.

if the product is too old, replacement parts is no longer available, they won't able to service the product for you.

without warranty, or out of warranty, you will need to pay.

unfilled warranty is good as no warranty.

you can call Nikon service center to find out more.......6559 6363

for Nikon products price reference, please check out Nikon Price Guide (Singapore) 2009

with the serial no. of the unit, they'll know where it came from. irregardless of country it came from, they will repair(provided they have the parts). if very old model then better try the local repair shop like the camera hospital or tcw.

okok thanks.
i send john3:16 for equote on SB600, they have none, but told me about sb700 coming.
as for this, I know the current market pricing range for sb600, and hearing you guys saying such about warranty which I suspecting at first, now making my thoughts confirmed.

Its now very risky to get a 3 yrs old SB600 with given terms .. hmm.

can check again to confirm this:
if getting lens or flash from oversea into singapore, with an international warranty, any issue, can take the item to NSC for servicing, is that consider covered under warranty?

being international means where ever there's a nikon service center in that country, it'll be accepted as long as the warranty period is still in force. cheers.

ok thank you all for the ans :)

okok thanks.
i send john3:16 for equote on SB600, they have none, but told me about sb700 coming.
as for this, I know the current market pricing range for sb600, and hearing you guys saying such about warranty which I suspecting at first, now making my thoughts confirmed.

Its now very risky to get a 3 yrs old SB600 with given terms .. hmm.

For new SB600, u can check with alan photo. They quoted me 335 with gst included at funan centre.

TCW selling 320 but no warrenty card, guess it might be export set.

:) thanks
i got a very good catch in BnS .. getting a new SB600 @ 300.

Status
Not open for further replies.