Warranty for Lowepro Products

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vince123123

Anyone knows what's the warranty policy on Lowepro products?

I've bought a Rolling Trekker from CP quite some time ago. The handle recently came apart but looks like it can be repaired/fixed.

Does anyone know if I can bring the bag to CP to get it fixed? Will there be any charges?

Do I need to dig up the receipt?

Thanks!

I dun think they will do anything to it. I've asked about the lifetime waranty before and they say its only applicable in US where they have a service centre to do repairs. Try calling them and produce proof of purchases.

Just in case they really don't and if you like the bag a lot, you can go to Marina Sq, there is a very big traveller shop which I think is the only bag repair store I've came across. If not still to brand that is far stronger than Lowepro such as billingham or Crumpler. Their material are far more superior than Lowepro.

Ho no, doesn't that means that the lifetime warranty really mean nothing in singapore?

CP is just trying to cheat the customers. CP is the official distributor of Lowepro bag, and they sell lowepro bags in Singapore, hence they SHOULD/MUST repair the bag under lifetime warranty.

Lowepro didnt say the lifetime warranty is only applicable to USA.

If they don't, try contact Lowepro directly at www.lowepro.com and mentioned to them about your problem.

hey, i think cp might do a 1:1 exchange for you especially yrs is still the current model; this is wat was explain to me the last time when i had some problem with my rover. however, as it is a discontunied model, they couldnt do anything unless i m willing to pay for the freight charges to & fr usa. instead, they gave me a so call special fprice for the next lowepro which i intend to purchase.

Hmm ... just wondering, for normal bags like the mini-trekker AW .. the front flap is somehow fraying and the side provisions for the slip lock has thread coming out after using their lens case ... could i claim in this case or would this warrant as just normal wear and tear? Bag is around 1 year plus only :sweat:

try to bring back to cp and ask them lar. mine was the thread problem too.

the to and fro freight should not be paid by you. If they are the agent, then their job is to bring the service and support here, technically speaking, not just the sales.that is if the support is global

Status
Not open for further replies.