WARNING to all - leeching of pics (summer breeze deleted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sequitur

Apr 17, 2003
flickr.com
dear all,

i've been informed by a kind member of clubsnap that many of our pictures in this portraiture section has been LEECHED to sammyboy.com forums, by a person who goes by the nick "Virgin Lover".

the person has linked a direct link to our webpages - direct link to the pictures. if possible you might want to delete the photos from your website.

i have already deleted my entire series - sad because i'm pleased with my work - sad because it's been LEECHED WITHOUT PERMISSION,

and D*MNED BLO0DY ANGRY BECAUSE THEY HELD A DISCUSSION ABOUT MY FRIEND AND HER ASSETS.

LOOK, whoever the ***** you are, you'd better delete the thread on the sammyboy forums. i'm watching what you're doing. so many other pics including Astins, jeff49er, etc, have been leeched. what you are doing is *****ing illegal. and what's worse, to put up MY PICS on a BLO0DY *****ING S3X FORUM IS NOT MY IDEA OF FUN. TO DISCUSS ABOUT MY FRIEND'S ASSETS IS WORSE.

you'd better watch what you're doing. if there's a need and possibility i believe i have a right to take legal action even against you. remember video-pro ? don't ever forget... and i won't accept just an apology to cover everything if the thread is not gone within the next THREE HOURS. i'm giving you THREE HOURS to delete it. watch it man.

i know there's a legal advisor somewhere around here, can he advise a little on cyberspace laws ? thanks.

regards,
sequitur.

maybe you could replace the linked pictures with other types of pics and let them discuss to their hearts' content....

that's a good idea.

i just replaced my images

it now reads

"ur mama is an a******

her **** are so big

that's why virgin lover loves them

i can't believe it's standing up now"

oh yah warresg ? thanks for helping me "spread" the message to the sb forums. i have nothing against the forums, but i do have something against so many peoples' hardwork being posted there for discussion, as though it is worth dirt.

I'm disgusted.

People leeching to Sggirls is bad enough, but now SammyBoy?????? Now i have to fix all my links..... zzzz

Great deterrent to sharing future pictures.
;( :thumbsd:

evildolly said:
I'm disgusted.

People leeching to Sggirls is bad enough, but now SammyBoy?????? Now i have to fix all my links..... zzzz

Great deterrent to sharing future pictures.
;( :thumbsd:
Sammy boy again?! Heard of this place long ago, disgusting, always giving telephone numbers of freelance "chickens"... Just got an email of some stupid nude pictures taken in Ra patten at those public places by them.. Mad people!

wow

warresg actually had the CHEEK to PM me on sammyboy asking me to SHARE THE PICS WITH THEM ! and that they will "up my rep" if i share. sorry but i do not wish to build a "reputation" on sammyboy. no thank you.

warresg - you know what i think ? if you're reading this, i suggest you go stand in front of a mirror and undress, and stare there and share with yourself. perhaps it'll make you happier ?

Don't think you can do nothing about them on sammyboy.

That's why i only post pics which i think can be leeched. Stuff like generic fashion shows, birds etc.... Copy copy lor....

SniperD said:
sammyboy? gosh.. so many illicit websites like these keeps spouting up like mushrooms

My gosh, do you know when did sammyboy sprout up? I think most if not all of us here not even playing with digital cameras man. :D It came out even before HWZ and the local car club forums on delphi.

sequitur said:
wow

warresg actually had the CHEEK to PM me on sammyboy asking me to SHARE THE PICS WITH THEM ! and that they will "up my rep" if i share. sorry but i do not wish to build a "reputation" on sammyboy. no thank you.

warresg - you know what i think ? if you're reading this, i suggest you go stand in front of a mirror and undress, and stare there and share with yourself. perhaps it'll make you happier ?

So thick skin... :thumbsd:

sequitur said:
wow

wait - u got PM at sammyboy? I thought people don't need to log in to view? :bigeyes:

I'm a victim of Sammyboy too!

One of the CSers is kind enough to tell me and I got my pics protected with a password after that. Those leechers got a scolding from their kakis for being asked a password! :D

Think we CSers really need to work together to form an alliance for legal actions against such acts!

is it possible for the admin to block direct linking of picture from their website?
such as blocking request from their IP address, etc.
i know it may be troublesome for the admin, but it would be better than wasting our bandwidth to those websites, and slow down the access to clubsnap for members.

workable?

Virgo said:
I'm a victim of Sammyboy too!

One of the CSers is kind enough to tell me and I got my pics protected with a password after that. Those leechers got a scolding from their kakis for being asked a password! :D

Think we CSers really need to work together to form an alliance for legal actions against such acts!

woah..password protect pictures.
1 of these days u gotta tell me how it works man...

who's is this?
sgGirls.com_-_00077706.jpg

sgGirls.com_-_00077795.jpg

found inside SGgirls....

Hmm... you guys seen the headlines today about harsher punishment for illegal downloads? I wonder if the intellectual property in the new amendments extend to pictures and photos too.

If so leechers are in for a big sh*t. Cos it wouldn't be a civic suit anymore, it will be criminal.

For pictures leeched to sggirls, you can email the owner of the site. Think the moderators here have ever contacted them over leeched pictures before and they were removed. This is because its a copyright infringement. What's more, sggirls is a profit generating site which uses these pictures as "attraction". Most of all, the owner of the site was traced, worst comes to worst, you can take legal action. :devil:

As for sammyboy.... you can try emailing the owner or trace the owners of that site. Else, don't post pics that can get leeched.

Anyway, this shows how we are still in such a looser state of advancement in the arts and as a liberal society, where boys AND MEN get excited over pictures of pretty girls. And have the cheek kto say that the pictures are theirs. Bunch of loosers! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.