Warning to all... especially those who are stationed in Jurong Area

The guy apologised. And then we see more ugly Singaporeans :bsmilie:

So young only go around scamming people.
I remember once I helped a handicap man cross a traffic light. He is about 40+, using a walking stick and appears to have eye sight problem. While holding his hand to cross the road, the guy snapped at me to walk slower cos he cannot keep up the pace....K fine. Then after we reached the other side, he wants me to take him to the nearest coffee shop cos he wants to buy coffee. Seeing its only about 20m away I obliged but was quite turned off by his rudeness. Then when he reached the coffee shop that guy actually asked me for money to buy coffee. I refused. He sensed that I was not giving in just walked away without so much as thanking me to help him cross the road. Sometimes it dosen't pay to be kind.

Thanks,forward the info to my wife

The guy apologised. And then we see more ugly Singaporeans :bsmilie:

Sorry... don't understand. Did that fella actually apologised? and why are we seeing more ugly Singaporeans when the person who posted the link are just trying to warn the general public and stuff like that and if you are meaning me... I am also just trying to warn the people in this forum, it was not my intention to smear anyone's name.

You mean, in future, when we see this thing, we should just keep to ourselves and let others get con?

Sorry... don't understand. Did that fella actually apologised? and why are we seeing more ugly Singaporeans when the person who posted the link are just trying to warn the general public and stuff like that and if you are meaning me... I am also just trying to warn the people in this forum, it was not my intention to smear anyone's name.

You mean, in future, when we see this thing, we should just keep to ourselves and let others get con?

Nope. The guy apologised in the comments and you should read some of the unreasonable ones

Nope. The guy apologised in the comments and you should read some of the unreasonable ones

See what you mean :)

Either way, maybe it is my own problem, but I don't trust what that fella say. In his apologise, he seemed to push the blame to many other things... like his parents divorced, he had problems and stuff like that, but it seemed kind of... bs to me.

And of course there are others (not just Singaporeans) that commented there that are actually not that nice. So... lets cut the comment like - "ugly Singaporeans" and stuff like that.

Last edited:
Check out his Facebook, he looks very normal to me.
Can even go chalet BBQ with friends lor.

I avoid reading the 'Male-Cow Manure' from TRS website.... caught them BS-ing a few time... :think:

Long Long time ago, I saw people asking me for $ when claim to have fall down, lost way and need $ to go back etc., sorry, I got to be heartless. Once I helped them, they will use the same tricks on other over and over again. Say NO to them unless serious injures, then help. I even told them, I call police/ambulance for you? haha!