WARNING!!! For those who want to go AP....

jameskkmok

May 16, 2004
This morning went to AP & shock to see what happen after the storm yesterday. Warn everyone who want to go there just shoot along the main path, DO NOT go into the mangrove. If come from the North car park when you reach the bridge you can't further, from the east side just after the second is also block no way can go thru. Try not to go in cause some branches are still hanging up there and any moment it may fall, will update everyone most daily till it safe to go.

#1 North car park where we park, Mr. HO better park elsewhere
4698890758_07ab744677.jpg

#2 Someone's car was hit
4698231323_a3324f65b6.jpg

#3 From North CP down to mangrove before the bridge...Numnumball is not you who push the tree down
4698889976_b8b8965a9b.jpg

#4 There's no way can go thru the bridge
4698246147_578920fea1.jpg

#5 That's how it look like the other side after the bridge

more.....
4698869650_afa0e7cf38.jpg

Aiyo...must call civil defence to clear the trees liao:(

#6 From the East side just after the second bridge
4698293775_4904095976.jpg

#7 Closer look
4698266219_9d0e86e226.jpg

#8 Some branches fall off the tree
4698256153_3a536c43e7.jpg

#9 Fallen trees everywhere
4698900886_c12478b0a8.jpg

#10 Warning sigh of falling tree were blown off
4698267013_ab560199af.jpg

Last edited:
Man.. Tats distasterous~!! And pic 1 is Ah Ho fav car parking Lot (norm i park mine on the other side closer to the pathway..)

Tks for sharing james

Aiyo...must call civil defence to clear the trees liao:(
Thanks, think the park management will do something
hmm I thought its AP for Allan Photo....what AP is this?
Thanks, sorry for the short form
Thank captain James for the warning i notice the wind was very strong yesterday
Thanks Ben
Admiralty Park(Near Woodlands MRT)

Thanks

Man.. Tats distasterous~!! And pic 1 is Ah Ho fav car parking Lot (norm i park mine on the other side closer to the pathway..)

Tks for sharing james

Thanks Bryan, yes is Ah Ho fav place lot no 20

Thanks for the live news broadcast by reporter James Mok.
We are very fortunate to have you give us everyday morning news from AP. In the future we do not need LianHe WanBao.

wow. so many trees Down ! :bigeyes: , dangerous, next time go shooting in nature better wear Army helmet. Even the warning sign also gone. . . ! !

Thanks for the news Uncle James! It's quite bad from yesterday's disastrous weather in the northwest. Lucky no one was hurt except the unfortunate car. Seems like most of the trees were uprooted as if a hurricane had visited AP. :eek:

Yep, heard the update from Lance. Thanks James for the photo update.

Thanks for the update James. I was at the AP north carpark last evening around 5.30pm.
Police car was at the roadside, i presumed that they were waiting for NPark to come.
Look like i was wrong! Today the fallen trees were still not cleared.

I also presumed that there are no more trees to fell so i actually PARKED on the opposite row of the fallen trees when i reached.. ;) I was actually correct.. drove off safely around 6.30pm

Thanks for the live news broadcast by reporter James Mok.
We are very fortunate to have you give us everyday morning news from AP. In the future we do not need LianHe WanBao.
Thanks John, don't forget we still have Strait Times
Captain James can make newspaper {James WanBao} :bsmilie:
Thanks Ben
wow. so many trees Down ! :bigeyes: , dangerous, next time go shooting in nature better wear Army helmet. Even the warning sign also gone. . . ! !

Thanks, better to wear something over your head... maybe bird's dropping too:bsmilie:

oh no..... hope all our insect friends are fine
Thanks, am sure they're fine.
Thanks for the news Uncle James! It's quite bad from yesterday's disastrous weather in the northwest. Lucky no one was hurt except the unfortunate car. Seems like most of the trees were uprooted as if a hurricane had visited AP. :eek:
Yesterday when heading downtown a heavy storm was over Woodlands but in town was fine.
Yep, heard the update from Lance. Thanks James for the photo update.
Thanks David.
Thanks for the update James. I was at the AP north carpark last evening around 5.30pm.
Police car was at the roadside, i presumed that they were waiting for NPark to come.
Look like i was wrong! Today the fallen trees were still not cleared.

I also presumed that there are no more trees to fell so i actually PARKED on the opposite row of the fallen trees when i reached.. ;) I was actually correct.. drove off safely around 6.30pm

Thanks Lance, you come back from holiday with a hurricane:bsmilie: