WARNING: Bookstore Pervert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newman

Mar 2, 2003
TBC
Folks, please warn your girlfriends, wives, female colleagues, etc.

My wife and I spotted this stupid pervert at Ngee Ann City's Kinokuniya bookstore this evening. He keeps rubbing his private parts with his hand in his pocket whilst standing very close behind ladies who are reading books/magazines and are unaware of his actions. We are very sure he is doing this intentionally as he quickly moved away when he spotted us observing him. He even tried to throw us off by pretending to queue to pay for a book. And he even had the audacity to continue his actions while in the queue behind a girl. I informed the store's security guard at this point and he began to monitor the pervert. The scumbag realised he was being watched and when he was nearing the front of the queue, he decided not to buy the book and walked out of the store. My wife was so pissed with this pervert that she wanted to take his photo with her phone cam so as to warn her friends.
When we got home, we related the incident to my mother-in-law and she said she saw the same guy at the Popular bookstore at Toa Payoh Interchange. He has short cropped hair, wears specs, about 1.75m tall and is decently attired. I know this is a very general description but if I were to spot him again, I will definitely try to get him arrested. And I believe it's easy for him to prey on women at bookstores because it is quite common for people to stand behind you and you might not give this any thought until you know what this pervert is doing.:angry: :nono:

Sicko ! Should take his pic and send it in to STOMP ...

Dude, this guy should have his member permanently dismembered. Just glad that you spotted him & kept your missus out of harm's way. :angry:

I go to bookstores often and will definitely continue to look out for him.

spread d neews, d hunt is ON! :devil:

mayb he likes 2 hav a short stay at "De Chalet" for d sickos? its holiday season! :bsmilie:

and they get really get presents on christmas day one.... :bsmilie:

well.. holidays now. monkeys everywhere.

Heee... I also have short hair, dress rather decently and wear specs as well.... Am I a suspect?

but how to prove that his is rubbing his private part? Even go video to show, it's hard to prove it's 100% doing that. Just curious to know, under what law can he be prosecuted though? Since he didn't expose to or touch the victim? Lewd/indecent action in public?

To alert all ladies of this sex maniac, suggest u post his photos up.

Nothing is worse den earning society's condemnation den a jail term.

To alert all ladies of this sex maniac, suggest u post his photos up.

Nothing is worse den earning society's condemnation den a jail term.
so how bro? based on that can catch him a not?

I think I've seen a simliar pervert at orchard library, but that pervert stuck his hand INTO his pants form the top in and started scratching (so so it seems) then bring his hand up to his nose/mouth and gives a hard blow. Quite sicko if you ask me.

Probably a civil suit.

Unless he starts groping or masturbates publicly... then that's a different story altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.