Warlords!

Status
Not open for further replies.

melvin

Jun 4, 2005
TPY
Have any of u seen it? i seen it last sat :thumbsup:

Question:
The death of General Phang is it all planned by the Empress ?......how can his third brother just walk into his so call promotion ceremony to assassinate him Why they allow it?

for the sake of those who have yet to catch the show... no spoilers please.

SPOILERSSS ALERT!

of cos the 3rd bro is able to walk in as no one knows that he is out for revenge for zhao er-hu, yet.

thinking that he might still be one of the sub-commanders under General Pang, naturally no qns asked, he can get into the 'ceremony' la.

my after-thoughts...

as for the assassination, it might not haf happened if General Pang did not over-stepped his position n petitioned for the 3 yr tax-free for the ppl of nanjing(i guess) if indeed it is planned by the empress.

it seemed that each of the 3 old foggies haf their own hidden agenda and simply made use of General Pang and gang, not forgetting one of them SUGGESTED the auspicious date for the ascension ceremony for Gen. Pang so i guess the assassination might also be planned by the 3 old foggies.

:thumbsup:

SPOILERSSS ALERT!

of cos the 3rd bro is able to walk in as no one knows that he is out for revenge for zhao er-hu, yet.

thinking that he might still be one of the sub-commanders under General Pang, naturally no qns asked, he can get into the 'ceremony' la.

my after-thoughts...

as for the assassination, it might not haf happened if General Pang did not over-stepped his position n petitioned for the 3 yr tax-free for the ppl of nanjing(i guess) if indeed it is planned by the empress.

it seemed that each of the 3 old foggies haf their own hidden agenda and simply made use of General Pang and gang, not forgetting one of them SUGGESTED the auspicious date for the ascension ceremony for Gen. Pang so i guess the assassination might also be planned by the 3 old foggies.

It's because General Phang borrowed Empress' prized camera for an underwater shot of the carps in West Lake without proper underwater housing. The camera was totally water damaged. The Empress ordered his assassination in a fit of anger.

This serves as a lesson to those who incur the anger of a woman especially woman in high power.

It's because General Phang borrowed Empress' prized camera for an underwater shot of the carps in West Lake without proper underwater housing. The camera was totally water damaged. The Empress ordered his assassination in a fit of anger.

This serve as a lesson to those who incur the anger of a woman especially woman in high power.

of all ppl, u cannot offend ladies or 'xiao ren'. :)

its my maxim n i really hate to deal with lady bosses. :bsmilie:

SPOILERSSS ALERT!

my after-thoughts...

This is what i think oso assassination by the 3 old guys ......:sweat:

Ok for those who haven seen go see it this weekend! See a different Jet Li... meaning different from his usual style of acting!:bsmilie:

Suppose to enter for Golden Horse Award but Peter Chan withdrew it saying there is no huarry! :sweat::bsmilie:

Ok for those who haven seen go see it this weekend! See a different Jet Li... meaning different from his usual style of acting!:bsmilie:

Suppose to enter for Golden Horse Award but Peter Chan withdrew it saying there is no huarry! :sweat::bsmilie:

he wants the big one!!! ;p

highly enjoyable show.

DA GE SHI DUI DE!!!! ;p

title got typo error

he's scare of leeang?......:think:

抢钱,抢粮,抢娘们!:bsmilie:

Haha .. long time no come to kopitiam.
Really have a good time reading the posts.

Overall, I don't really like the movie leh. Too violent for me :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.