WAR...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yappy

May 30, 2004
After reading the thread posted by King Tiger on the the invasion by the Allied where 209,000 lives(Only the Allied. How about the German, the civilians and others) were lost. I ask myself..

What cause(s) war?

Can war be prevented?

After reading the thread posted by King Tiger on the the invasion by the Allied where 209,000 lives(Only the Allied. How about the German, the civilians and others) were lost. I ask myself..

What cause(s) war?

Can war be prevented?

as long as humans exist. war can't be prevented. it all goes down to GREED.

What cause(s) war?

Can war be prevented?

there are many reasons to start start a war. One is slowing unfolding now, North Korea.

No, we can never prevent war.we can only stop it. it "in-build" in human being destroy each other. every generation will have it own "warmonger" adolf hilter, osama bin ladin, kim jong Il, castro, mao zedong, kengkis khan, alexander the great, ivan the terrible and so on and so on.

unless there are no politician in the world. it will reduce the chances of war but not stop war.

there are many reasons to start start a war. One is slowing unfolding now, North Korea.

No, we can never prevent war.we can only stop it. it "in-build" in human being destroy each other. every generation will have it own "warmonger" adolf hilter, osama bin ladin, kim jong Il, castro, mao zedong, kengkis khan, alexander the great, ivan the terrible and so on and so on.

unless there are no politician in the world. it will reduce the chances of war but not stop war.

Agreed.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

It's amazing how wars that can killing hundreds of thousands are always started by only a handful of people. Just saw a documentary about the secrets of Axis power, seems like WWII is started by practically 3 person in Germany.

It's amazing how wars that can killing hundreds of thousands are always started by only a handful of people. Just saw a documentary about the secrets of Axis power, seems like WWII is started by practically 3 person in Germany.

You are right!

It is always started by a few so call leaders who made decisions for reason only known to them.

No other ppl actually know as they never review!

A country needs a ruler. And rulers arise from politics. When all else failed and hell break loose, its war. :p

What cause(s) war?

Can war be prevented?

It can. You can start by going about with your daily routine and making things right in your own area of 'rule'. Let nature take its course. That's the best way to prevent war. However when the time comes and we have to go to war we will go to war :p

where does this "in built" human nature come from?

how come the in-built nature is evil and not good huh?

I recommend watching the documentary about the japanese forces and the us in manila. 100k civilians dead, 16k japanese, 1k us. The images of the dead bodies amidst the rubble is just horrendous.

I recommend watching the documentary about the japanese forces and the us in manila. 100k civilians dead, 16k japanese, 1k us. The images of the dead bodies amidst the rubble is just horrendous.

I think it's Remembering Manila or something like that right? If you ask the Japanese, they'll probably tell you that it never happened that way.....just like Nanking :thumbsd:

as long as humans exist. war can't be prevented. it all goes down to GREED.

Hi dexlab,

You have given the answer to it all :thumbsup:

As long as there is Greed there will never be peace.... full stop.

Can war be prevented?

Hi Yappy
You post a very interesting thread which make me ponder in thoughts.
"Can war be prevented ?" I am thinking...... :think:

What cause(s) war?

The cause of war are usually the thirst for more lands, revenge, idealogy, religions, race, money, oil and etc.

And the end results is always the same, whoever win or lose, mothers suffer most.

War is one of the most regrettable human activities.

Hi Yappy
You post a very interesting thread which make me ponder in thoughts.
"Can war be prevented ?" I am thinking...... :think:

The cause of war are usually the thirst for more lands, revenge, idealogy, religions, race, money, oil and etc.

And the end results is always the same, whoever win or lose, mothers suffer most.

War is one of the most regrettable human activities.

Driven by GEED :bigeyes:

War gives us a chance to rebuilt, from the ashes rose a phoenix....A New World Order.

War is inevitable. No why, no buts, no ifs, only when.

Driven by GEED :bigeyes:

Thats right. War actually has a profit motive. You have to look beyond the headlines and popular history to realise this.

Status
Not open for further replies.