Status
Not open for further replies.

nitewalk

May 31, 2010
Singapore
Last edited:
Overexposed: A Photographer's War With PTSD - Atlantic Mobile

Sharing a piece of reading.

What lens do i need and oh what settings (f-stop, shutter speed) do i set for war shots? Considering between the 24-70II and 70-200II, can any pro advise me? Is my currect set up (K5 + sigma 10-20) enough? No stickies to read on war leh how how how :p :p :p

There was a CSer who shot in Afghanistan/Pakistan and posted his stuff here some time back. Can search forum for it.

cks2k2 said:
There was a CSer who shot in Afghanistan/Pakistan and posted his stuff here some time back. Can search forum for it.

Lol the sharing of the article by me is serious, the para after that obviously isn't. Hence here it is in kopitiam

Last edited:
>There was a CSer who shot in Afghanistan/Pakistan and posted his stuff here some time back.

He was serious. Do a seach..

saberlancer said:
>There was a CSer who shot in Afghanistan/Pakistan and posted his stuff here some time back.

He was serious. Do a seach..

Lol i put so many smiley face in my first post u don't get it?

Btw i don't even travel out of sg, do u think i was even being serious in my qn? Plus, wld i post a serious qn in kopitiam (informal irrelevant coffee shop chats with limits)? Lol.

Btw i was working in a job which u could say searching on search engines was the main job scope. Everyday at work it is searching and searching and searching. Well, if you get what i'm saying to you. ;)

Last edited:
Btw i was working in a job which u could say searching on search engines was the main job scope. Everyday at work it is searching and searching and searching. Well, if you get what i'm saying to you. ;)

...that you shouldn't need people to tell you over and over again how to search for the most basic things??

Rashkae said:
...that you shouldn't need people to tell you over and over again how to search for the most basic things??

Lol u don't get it do you? I made it clear i was sharing an article which was one of my intentions.

Over and over? Since when did i needed people to tell me to search. Lol. I said bef u misinterpreted my intent and u assumed i needed ppl to tell me to search. Lol. Dont be too eager to tell ppl to search ya? It almost seem as though u are desperate to tell ppl "go search go read sticky" till u misinterpret. Or did my first post got u a bit sensitive, realising my sarcasm was actually directed towards you? ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.