War photographer DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

klsss

Sep 30, 2002
USA ( upper serangoon area)
Visit site
jus got my copy of DVD last week , cost me 75 bucks :(

anyway it a great film, really make me think about wat m i doing about my photo.

those who miss the show , drop me a pm or email . i will c wat i can do to share . mayb a backup disc to shared among the member .

or even a libary for CS member ?:D

ooohhh good show. mabbe organise a mass viewing? any kind member wanna volunteer their house and LCD projector? i'll bring the popcorn... :D

Originally posted by klsss
jus got my copy of DVD last week , cost me 75 bucks :(

anyway it a great film, really make me think about wat m i doing about my photo.

those who miss the show , drop me a pm or email . i will c wat i can do to share . mayb a backup disc to shared among the member .

or even a libary for CS member ?:D

Where did you get the DVD?;p

Originally posted by Larry
ooohhh good show. mabbe organise a mass viewing? any kind member wanna volunteer their house and LCD projector? i'll bring the popcorn... :D

LCD? Yucks. Should be using at least DLP projectors. The high end ones. :devil:

Regards
CK

i am interested in the show too!

but a word of advise, is that if u are duplicating it, u better let it be known thru PM!!! or else u might get people from copyright knocking on your door!!!

and it would be a sad story if it turns out this way!

and since u would not know who might he be, as he might even be a new member status, ... it can be quite tricky,

(not to get u into phobia, just a word of caution):dent:

Cool.

Wanted to catch the show but missed it due to work commitments.

Pls let me know if you find a way to "share" the movie.

may be u guys can come to my office on 1 of the sunday , i got tv or DLP in my conference room. if u guys r really interested we can do it this sunday. the room can mayb take 20of u

no softdrink n popcorn serve , (only water cooler)

that's no prob... i'll sponsor the chips and soft drinks. but can munch munch inside your conf room or not?

may be u guys can come to my office on 1 of the sunday , i got tv or DLP in my conference room. if u guys r really interested we can do it this sunday. the room can mayb take 20of u

Great! What time? Evening would be best!

I'll brink Hokkien mee.

count me in if it's confirmed! :D

IT more of a big size meetin room , ok we fix at sunday evenin 7pm ( no football to watch this week )

my office is near lavenda MRT area.

Those who are comin :I will pm my office address to u guys

hi...
willing to chip in $7 to cover the cost of the disc=) after all, its like watching a show. count me in. good chance to meet fellow cs pple as well. can makan supper at lavender food square after that=)

PLease count me in. I'll bring something, depends on how many people we have finally.

Let me get things started.

1) chyeo (but I don't know you guys!)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Status
Not open for further replies.