WantToAuction: Pro's signatured Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.

SniperD

Lelong! Lelong! Lelong!

Limited edition Photo-i magazine (Aug edition) signatured by pro sports shooter Willy Foo.

Auction.jpg

Bid system
RP - SGD$250
Bid increment - SGD$10
Bid ends when Willy Foo is forever idolised :cool:

Just add your bid quotes in the list below:

example:
Bidder - Quote
1) SniperD - SGD$10

Lelong! Lelong! Lelong! :devil: :D

that mag is free leh...you profiteering..i report you....hahahahaha...

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

*joking only hor...

Query - does it come with a serialized Certificate of Authenticity? There might be imitations running around in the market out there... :angel:

Larry said:
Query - does it come with a serialized Certificate of Authenticity? There might be imitations running around in the market out there... :angel:

Sniper I suggest you get Larry to autograph as well since there's a "Spot the Larry" contest in this issue of Photoi... if you scan the magazine carefully, you can spot Larry three times!!! wooohoooo

sebastiansong said:
Sniper I suggest you get Larry to autograph as well since there's a "Spot the Larry" contest in this issue of Photoi... if you scan the magazine carefully, you can spot Larry three times!!! wooohoooo

Do they have scratch and win Larry? ?

ransoma22 - $20 :blah:

SniperD... u should take a photo with willy and that magazine with the signature... this would definately prove its "Authenticity"

;)

ransoma22 said:
Do they have scratch and win Larry? ?

ransoma22 - $20 :blah:
Scratch and Win - I can accept .... Scratch and Sniff - thats where I would draw the line.

hehehhehe

oh yeah hor... should get Willy to hold the mag oso :devil: and then do a live recording of him signing the mag.. then can oso sell the video oso.. heh heh heh

SniperD said:
hehehhehe

oh yeah hor... should get Willy to hold the mag oso :devil: and then do a live recording of him signing the mag.. then can oso sell the video oso.. heh heh heh

make him sing & dance too (she bangs! she bangs! :bsmilie: )

sebastiansong said:

REALLY?! I tot I only saw 1 pic of Larry?

*hmm... (mental calculation) if I get Larry to sign the same mag.. then I can boost its sale-ability to SGD$2'500...... droolzzzz.....*

i heard in japan ... such things are sold with a picture of the person and some "personal effects" ... ;)

wonder if there is such a deal for this limited edition pro series...

can help locate some collectors overseas ...

Sputnik said:
i heard in japan ... such things are sold with a picture of the person and some "personal effects" ... ;)

wonder if there is such a deal for this limited edition pro series...

can help locate some collectors overseas ...

ohh.. a pic of Willy? no problemo... hehehe

SniperD said:
REALLY?! I tot I only saw 1 pic of Larry?

*hmm... (mental calculation) if I get Larry to sign the same mag.. then I can boost its sale-ability to SGD$2'500...... droolzzzz.....*
psst... if you split 60-40 with me i will sign and throw in a sweaty camera strap... ok ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.