Wanted: Volunteer photographer - Spore Girl Guides

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogbot

Aug 18, 2002
Visit site
Volunteer photographer for Singapore Girl Guides event, Saturday next week.
You donate your time and effort, they pay for the film and photos. Indication - $40 a roll incl photos, maybe you can charge more if you're a convincing talker.

They also have other events year round so you might like to leave your contact with them even if they've found a photog for the upcoming event.

Please call Melissa, SGG for details, tel 2599391

Wife use to be very involved with Girl Guides back home. Was a leader for a number of years.. Shes a good Photographer, and I am learning.. We are both willing to Volunteer. Any other details.. or should we call?

Mike

Originally posted by dogbot
You donate your time and effort, they pay for the film and photos. Indication - $40 a roll incl photos, maybe you can charge more if you're a convincing talker.

They also have other events year round so you might like to leave your contact with them even if they've found a photog for the upcoming event.

Hi there.

I'm keen to shoot for the above, but I'll only be able to shoot for late saturday and sunday events as I'm still in NS.

Need more events to practise my shots.

Drop me a line at:Joe_e_33@hotmail.com. If I get shortlisted.
Thx.:cool:

Originally posted by STShooter

Hi there.

I'm keen to shoot for the above, but I'll only be able to shoot for late saturday and sunday events as I'm still in NS.

Need more events to practise my shots.

Drop me a line at:Joe_e_33@hotmail.com. If I get shortlisted.
Thx.:cool:

Just got reminded by brudder SniperD that I'm NSF and not allowed to moonlight.

What I failed to clarify was that I meant to shoot for their events for free, just to gain more exposure.

I'm just into the shoot for the thrill of shooting a successful event.

Cheerio.
;p

;) I'm interested, but I'm using a digital SLR. Is it ok for u and what are the charges like? Pls sms me at 9161 6257 to confirm. Thank You.;)

Sorry, I think is better for you to call me at 9161 6257.
Thank you once again.

actually its ok for such things like giving tuition, helping out and getting paid for it... i havent seen anyone getting charged for such "moonlighting" before...

What I failed to clarify was that I meant to shoot for their events for free, just to gain more exposure.

I'm just into the shoot for the thrill of shooting a successful event.

Cheerio.
;p

Why not just ask your CO??
Tell them that you're doing it for free, they are only paying for the film/developing (cost of consumables).

Ask already, if best can get approval letter then no more worries. ;p

well guys
guess we got the answer liao

got to call that lady if we're interested instead of prompting dogpot to reply us back

:gbounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.