Wanted: ticket for NDP

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomshen

Feb 20, 2002
Singapore
Hi, I know this sounds impossible, but... any kind soul out there may help me get a ticket for the NDP 2003? I wish to shoot inside the stadium this year and try my best to make a meaningful series dedicating to all the Singapore people. Please kindly contact me at contact@tomshenstudio.com regarding this matter. Thanks in advance!

Last heard, people out there are bidding $400~~ thereabouts for one ticket to this years NDP.

Good to know there are Singaporeans like that out there :thumbsup:

Originally posted by MrBig
me sell u $200 per ticket ok :D
Well, at least I got one OFFER. Anyone else gives me more bids???

Remember, I am a street shooter. I shoot common people for no money. If I am lucky to be able to sell some pictures, maybe could pay a few hundreds for a ticket.

Anyway, keep it coming:)

"me sell u $200 per ticket ok"

Eh, dun openly offer to sell tickets lah. Want to do it, do it privately and discretely.

If I am lucky to be able to sell some pictures

would be more than happy to pay for prints that illustrate the NDP celebrations!

(those prints that "speak" to me or move me)

Well, hope that some kind soul will donate to u a ticket! Having seen ur gallery, I believe u can come up with some great pics. Good luck tomshen! Up for you! :gbounce:

Anyone? :)

btw, I am not going to pay for the ticket. In a remote chance, if anyone wanna buy any pictures from this series, all money will be donated to the courage funds.

I think my mum has some tickets for the VIP (White) area.. I'll ask her if she wants them :)

Originally posted by junyang
I think my mum has some tickets for the VIP (White) area.. I'll ask her if she wants them :)
Hey, that would be great! ;) No matter what the result would be, thank you in advance!

Originally posted by junyang
very generous of you (or your mom)... :thumbsup:

anyone got tix from contributing photos in the NDP book ?????
i sent mine, but didnt get any tix ... more probably they dun wanan my pics ...

Originally posted by tomshen

btw, I am not going to pay for the ticket. In a remote chance, if anyone wanna buy any pictures from this series, all money will be donated to the courage funds.

No, no don't donate to courage fund. They have exceeded their target.. Give it to Strait Times School Pocket Money Fund! :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Pepper
No, no don't donate to courage fund. They have exceeded their target.. Give it to Strait Times School Pocket Money Fund! :thumbsup:

wats the Courage Fund target? is it 25 million ????

:gbounce: :gbounce: :gbounce:

Hi Tom

I sent you a private msg regarding NDP tickets (on Wed, I think)

Status
Not open for further replies.