I need a private driving instructor!
That teaches in the NE area.
Rates must be reasonable too.
Anyone who has contacts for this?

hmm class 3?

last time mine...
1) tick...
2) tick... i drive myself back...
3) tick... i even ask him to come my poly, den drive to my parents office...
4) tick... so patient that he dun even care... :think:
5) tick... i have hui gen...

wonder wats his number now... long time pass... btw most if not all pte instructors do these service, just you have to pay more...

U should know that the minute the instructor pick u up, he starts charging u for the time already. And the instructor will "waste" your time to ask u drive from your home to the test route and back, along the way may pump patrol lah, go makan lah, go toilet lah, etc. In reality, u pay for 2 hours but actual learning may be 45 minutes only.

Astin said:
U should know that the minute the instructor pick u up, he starts charging u for the time already. And the instructor will "waste" your time to ask u drive from your home to the test route and back, along the way may pump patrol lah, go makan lah, go toilet lah, etc. In reality, u pay for 2 hours but actual learning may be 45 minutes only.

thats how they earn wat... and esp during the parking time, they can all together talk cxxk... life is so great being an instructor...

anyway depends where you stay, if you stay so far that by using normal routes, to get to the test centre takes 1hr, think better go meet him near the MRT...

lil_princess said:
:lovegrin: :lovegrin:

Requirements:
1) Can pick me up from my home
2) Send me back to my home or the nearest MRT station
3) Must be flexible with my timing and schedule
4) Patient and experienced
5) Must be good in guiding me

I normally meet my instructor at NEL station. After the lesson, I will drive myself to the NEL station, following which I'll take a train home. Paiseh to drive the car back to my house too.
Timing and schedule wise, he's ok one lah. If you wanna change your schedule, just inform him early lor. There was once I book my circuit le, but I couldn't make it, he even tried to get his other students to go into my slot so as not to waste my money. :thumbsup:

He's quite patient. Experienced too. Actually depends on individuals, some prefers instructors who are very garang, will scold if you make the slightest mistakes. For me, I prefer if instructor is friendly and not so fierce. Why pay to be scolded. ;p

Rates wise. Its $200 for 5 lessons. So works out to be $40 per lesson. 1 lesson is 2hours.

Pokka said:
I normally meet my instructor at NEL station. After the lesson, I will drive myself to the NEL station, following which I'll take a train home. Paiseh to drive the car back to my house too.
Timing and schedule wise, he's ok one lah. If you wanna change your schedule, just inform him early lor. There was once I book my circuit le, but I couldn't make it, he even tried to get his other students to go into my slot so as not to waste my money. :thumbsup:

He's quite patient. Experienced too. Actually depends on individuals, some prefers instructors who are very garang, will scold if you make the slightest mistakes. For me, I prefer if instructor is friendly and not so fierce. Why pay to be scolded. ;p

Rates wise. Its $200 for 5 lessons. So works out to be $40 per lesson. 1 lesson is 2hours.

Seems like he is able to meet my requirements.
So did you pass your 1st time?
Rates seems ok, much cheaper than what my sis paid.
(cant manage to contact my sis's ex-instructor, cos she lost his no.).
btw, normally must take abt how many lessons before can take the driving test?

Another soon to be WOMAN driver..:sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

Don't flame me, i'm newbie (learn from someone):lovegrin:

You would want to drive along the test routes instead of training at areas where you will not be tested.

lil_princess said:
Guys always look down on lady drivers..

There are also very good woman driver what?????....................but extremely rare only....:rolleyes:

lil_princess said:
Guys always look down on lady drivers..
Well, I wun condemn ALL women drivers but the ones I'd met on the road always put left signal and den change right lane. :sweat:

lil_princess said:
i will know where is the test routes one meh?
i think only kiasu people will do that... no offence though~
There's one killer test route all Ubi-tested ppl will know....

EUNOS ROAD WITH BIG LUMBERING LORRIES.
Cutting frm a super busy left lane all the way to right-lane doing a U-Turn and back to face all the horror.

Does it sound familiar to u guys?

jsbn said:

Cutting frm a super busy left lane all the way to right-lane doing a U-Turn and back to face all the horror.

The worst thing is you can't horn and curse loudly........#$@!%&*

jsbn said:

Although i don't take my driving lessons at UBI .. i pity those students driving in the morning and evenings as the route they drive (along eunos and kaki bukit ave 3) always so jammed up and alot of big lorries.. alot of inconsiderate drivers there who like to overtake them dangerously too..

It's just what i noticed everyday.. :confused:

lil_princess said:
i will know where is the test routes one meh?
i think only kiasu people will do that... no offence though~
Test routes don't memorise best, cos tester might just give you different instructions based on the traffic there and then, and knowing everywhere that's turnable, left, right, traffic light, on all possible routes is much better than driving around your housing estate.

jsbn said:

I know, I passed first time @ Ubi test center :sticktong

wants to pay reasonable charges, wants accomodating, wants good disposition, wants good teacher. where to find?

lil_princess said:

Requirements:
1) Can pick me up from my home
2) Send me back to my home or the nearest MRT station
3) Must be flexible with my timing and schedule
4) Patient and experienced
5) Must be good in guiding me

I think the UBI comfort driving Centre can arrange pick up at NE right? I always see L plates around punggol....

Status
Not open for further replies.