Want to buy Ps cs5

Precisefit88

Deregistered
Aug 10, 2011
Singapore
Hi I need help I want to buy PS CS5 but any guys out there got any lobang where I can buy@a reasonable price thks.
Newbie in photography, interest Sports and Close Up but not Macro.

www.adobe.com

Or if you are a student, mine.com.sg

FYI this has been discussed dozens of times, SEARCH FIRST next time.

And what the heck does "Newbie in photography, interest Sports and Close Up but not Macro. " have to do with lobang for Adobe???

That 'lobang' is snglish, sorry.. I did search but by the way thks...learning along the way sure kena tekan...but at least learning process is there thks...

Precisefit88 said:
That 'lobang' is snglish, sorry.. I did search but by the way thks...learning along the way sure kena tekan...but at least learning process is there thks...

Lol, it still doesn't have anything to do with lobang for adobe

Inforcomm Tech and Multimedia Integrated @ Funan IT Mall got better pricing on Adobe products, you can try to check there. Other shops "there" got higher pricing. Do walk a few other shops to check their price. :)

Else, u can download 30-days trial @ Adobe's website to try.

The way to learn is to try to use it, there's no shortcuts, except get an expert to show you some quick tricks. ;)

What exactly do you mean by 'reasonable'? I'm sure Adobe will say their list price is 'reasonable'.

If you're on a budget, consider GIMP, a well-featured open source alternative. I think there are some issues with CMYK, but most photographers work in RGB anyway. I've been using it for the last month, and it's really good (esp for the price!)